Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Kyrie burning sage around The Garden before tonights Celtics game

Quote Originally Posted by Nowitness View Post
    Can tell you have never had a psychedelic experience son, and that is okay, not all of us are mentally strong.

As a white man I understand the atrocities our people have committed, and I stand with my Nubian brothers in saying revolution is needed.

Like I said, and you ignored, that cultural appropriator Phil Jackson (as shown in the Last Dance by stealing Native practices) did this all the goddamn time, and no one said a negative word. We praised him as a guru and a genius, Kyrie does it he is strange and scary.
    Every race on the planet has committed atrocities. Talk to me when blacks start going after African and Muslim slave trades of the past (and present).

Can tell you have never had a psychedelic experience son, and that is okay, not all of us are mentally strong.

As a white man I understand the atrocities our people have committed, and I stand with my Nubian brothers in saying revolution is needed.

Like I said, and you ignored, that cultural appropriator Phil Jackson (as shown in the Last Dance by stealing Native practices) did this all the goddamn time, and no one said a negative word. We praised him as a guru and a genius, Kyrie does it he is strange and scary.

Sorry to tell you but you're a major league dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Every race on the planet has committed atrocities. Talk to me when blacks start going after African and Muslim slave trades of the past (and present).
    You remind me of a character from Do The Right Thing. You love basketball, Michael Jackson and Oprah but are a flat out racist.

Where have you learned about black atrocities? Thomas Jefferson? A PBS documentary? Trump? ������

Any black crimes are a reaction to white atrocities, plain and simple. Same way you’re bashing Kyrie for cleansing negative energy you are praising Phil Jackson.

Decent playground baller

Kyrie has clearly had an ego death, I'd guess some strong Peyote from the Native American Church he is a part of.

You can tell half the people on these forums are racist, and have never cared about anything but basketball and call of duty. Phil Hackson did this all the time and no one said a word.
    Nah I don't think so.

Kyrie has definitely caught wind of some meta-spiritual type concepts but if anything he has gained a second ego because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    Kyrie can be a strange dude but this is nothing. It has spiritual meaning and i'm pretty sure kyrie has some sioux heritage so this is probably just him tapping into that part of his ancestry. Not surprised that the majority of yall white dudes dont understand.
    He's a drama queen who's desperately been trying to gather some attention for sometime now

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    He's a drama queen who's desperately been trying to gather some attention for sometime now
    I cant really argue that. He's got issues. Some things are getting blown out of proportion though because of it. This is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronbron23 View Post
    I cant really argue that. He's got issues. Some things are getting blown out of proportion though because of it. This is one of them.
    He voices his controversial opinions too much without being ashamed of it. I mean notice how he whines and quibbles often.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

warding off the evil spirits and curses that the Celtic fans probably casted on him. It must of worked because he left the game uninjured....not getting hit with the same hex that the jazz fans casted on Hayward for the remainder of his career after leaving Utah

Smart....stay woke

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Alex Schiffer

Kyrie Irving on burning the sage: Says it comes from a lot of native tribes. Said he did it before last game and plans to do it before every game if he's allowed. All about cleansing energy.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    He voices his controversial opinions too much without being ashamed of it. I mean notice how he whines and quibbles often.
    Yeah he's annoying and weird dude. It's kind of like rodman though. He did so much dumb ass shit that it became part of him so even when he did something that wasn't anything it became more than what it was. That's what this is. Nothing wrong with this.