Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Songs you can't listen to without picturing a movie/tv show or scene

Patrick Bateman banging those two hookers

Default Re: Songs you can't listen to without picturing a movie/tv show or scene

Derek and the Dominos Layla

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Local High School Star

This topic made me realize I tend to think of music in movies as supporting the scene but not being equal to it, even though I love music way more than movies. Hmmm...

The second half of the Lynyrd song Free Bird always reminds me of that scene in Kingsman

Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb always reminds me of that sex scene in the Departed

Local High School Star

There's a good Family Guy joke about how every Vietnam war movie has the song "Fortunate Son."