Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Exclamation So California has mandatory lockdowns, mask wearing, and closures

Yet they are still getting nearly 50k covid cases a day. Is it just me or are all of these measures not doing a damn thing to combat this virus?

Biased Troll

Default Re: So California has mandatory lockdowns, mask wearing, and closures

Orange Man BAD

Hopefully by january 20 next year, those cases will vanish instantly.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Hopefully by january 20 next year, those cases will vanish instantly.
    I see what you did there

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Just wear your mask bro!

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

There was a Super Spreader Event on November 6th...

For reals tho.. after 9 months of horseshit we're still pretending that pseudoscience controls the virus. It's incredible.

There are countless examples, but here's one... we finna act like all 3 of these states decided to all start/stop/start/stop NPIs at the same time?

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

6 million people left California.

1 million of them went to Texas.

They will vote to turn Texas into Detroit.

I'm starting to think it's genetic... Voting democrat is f*cking insane. They bring it everywhere they go and we don't want it.

As somebody that lives in the very middle of the U.S..... we don't want your shitty cuties and communism, f*ck you democrats. Retards

Edit: meant to say we don't want your shitty cities but autocorrect changed it to cuties. We don't want that either, you f*cking pedophiles
    Last edited by KennyPowers; 12-24-2020 at 03:58 AM.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGoat View Post
    Yet they are still getting nearly 50k covid cases a day. Is it just me or are all of these measures not doing a damn thing to combat this virus?
    It's just you. If the vast majority of the public weren't taking sensible precautions, this thing would be 10X worse. Maybe more.

You're better than this.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Wearing a cheap piece of cloth around your face does absolutely nothing?

Who would've known

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Wearing a cheap piece of cloth around your face does absolutely nothing?

Who would've known
    Why are you doing this though?

What's to say the situation wouldnt be worse without the measures put in place tho?

I do agree that half ass lockdowns are dumb tho. Imo only FULL lockdowns actually work. Half ass lockdowns just prolongs the pandemic.

I'd rather do a full lockdown for 1 month and be covid free for a full year.. but of course I'd be called a communist.

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    It's just you. If the vast majority of the public weren't taking sensible precautions, this thing would be 10X worse. Maybe more.
    You're either trolling or have NFC what is going on.

We have roughly 150 million infections in the US this far, per CDC model, but I'm guessing it's closer to 100 million. None of the pseudoscience has done jack shit.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    What's to say the situation wouldnt be worse without the measures put in place tho?

I do agree that half ass lockdowns are dumb tho. Imo only FULL lockdowns actually work. Half ass lockdowns just prolongs the pandemic.

I'd rather do a full lockdown for 1 month and be covid free for a full year.. but of course I'd be called a communist.
    That’s not possible with that many people. Sure it worked with Australia but they were not in the middle of its peak or have nearly close the population density. They should just open up. It is proven to be nearly impossible to catch covid while being outside in the sun (which California has a lot of)