Default Comcast over the data cap

So I went over the data usage cap and it sayd ill be charged $10 every 50gb I go over up to $100. So if im already getting charged the extra $100 can I just keep downloading games at no extra charge right?

I did not think things ahead when my I let my brothers download all they're next gen games at my house since I have fast internet by the time I got my next gen console I already went past the data cap.

Default Re: Comcast over the data cap

Comcast are crooks. Anyone that has a cap in these pandemic times where all we can do is stream things to watch or play, is a disgrace.

Data caps on home internet are such bullshit. Did not enjoy that part of living in AZ and having to use Cox. And it's only a matter of time for Charter/Spectrum to introduce them.

Internet infrastructure in general should be better in the US. I understand we're geographically massive, but some other first world nations' speeds and coverage just put us to shame.

Agreed with both of you the cap is bullshit.

So I wont be charged any over $100 so I guess I can go crazy. Halo 5 is 100gb and Master Chief Collection is 138gb. My brothers downloaded warzone and I hear thats almost 200gb

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone View Post
    Internet infrastructure in general should be better in the US. I understand we're geographically massive but some other first world nations' speeds and coverage just put us to shame.
    Apparently you do not, lol.

Local High School Star

I'm not up to date on data cap stuff, is it still a big issue. For home Internet, I mean. Of course on cellphone data it probably is.