Default Grayson Allen would be an awesome villain in cheap highschool movies

Default Re: Grayson Allen would be an awesome villain in cheap highschool movies

He's a goon. I'm waiting for him to injure someone so that someone can knock him out in retaliation. He would deserve it.

Default Re: Grayson Allen would be an awesome villain in cheap highschool movies

Remember when Tyler Hansborough or whatever had a similar persona but then when he and Ron Artest got a bit entangled he looked scared shitless and said 'mybad' before ron even acknowledged him.

There's a vid out there on youtube somewhere. Pretty much the only Pacers footage i've seen in the last half decade.

EDIT: I guess he was on Toronto

Last edited by rawimpact; 12-28-2020 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Remember when Tyler Hansborough or whatever had a similar persona but then when he and Ron Artest got a bit entangled he looked scared shitless and said 'mybad' before ron even acknowledged him.

There's a vid out there on youtube somewhere. Pretty much the only Pacers footage i've seen in the last half decade.

meta was legit crazy tho. Too bad we don’t have a moder Ron artest.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore PANTHALASSA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post

that clip is legendary

To be fair tho, I dont think being a smarmy agitator was Hansbro’s general persona. In that clip he was just heated in the moment and ready to confront someone... until he saw who it was

Allen on the other hand, IS that guy.