Default Who the hell is Hilaria Baldwin

And why are we supposed to care about a woman married to a celebrity faking an accent?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Who the hell is Hilaria Baldwin

Because it’s another White woman pretending to be someone she is not. But because she’s a Liberal c*ntrag, she gets a free pass.

Liberal shaming and Liberal cancel culture should apply to Liberals as well. It’s great theater when you see the Left eating one of their own.

Nobody cares. Are you housewives? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    Look at how pissed Chewing is. Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Because it’s another White woman pretending to be someone she is not. But because she’s a Liberal c*ntrag, she gets a free pass.

Liberal shaming and Liberal cancel culture should apply to Liberals as well. It’s great theater when you see the Left eating one of their own.
    Apparently she's a typical American chick who pretended she was from Spain, lol. Said she was born in Mallorca, Spain but she's a basic bitch from the good ol' US of A.

It's also hilarious that Alec and "Hilaria" Baldwin's kids all have Spanish names...so Rafael is now Ralph, Leonardo is now Leonard, Eduardo Pau Lucas is now Edward Paul Luke, Carmen Gabriela is now Gabrielle and finally Romeo Alejandro David is now just plain old Alex

I find it downright insulting the cultural appropriation by this WASP broad, my ancestors were from Spain...I demand an apology NOW!
    Last edited by TheMan; 12-30-2020 at 01:06 PM.

I don't understand how celebrities are this stupid. I mean I'd consider Alec Baldwin to be nearly a household name.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Apparently she's a typical American chick who pretended she was from Spain, lol. Said she was born in Mallorca, Spain but she's a basic bitch from the good ol' US of A.

It's also hilarious that Alec and "Hilaria" Baldwin's kids all have Spanish names...so Rafael is now Ralph, Leonardo is now Leonard, Eduardo Pau Lucas is now Edward Paul Luke, Carmen Gabriela is now Gabrielle and finally Romeo Alejandro David is now just plain old Alex

I find it downright insulting the cultural appropriation by this WASP broad, my ancestors were from Spain...I demand an apology NOW!
    Ha! Check this out!

https://twitter.com/KatTimpf/status/...625014276?s=20

Bitch is from Boston. Just a basic Boston bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    I was gonna say i don't care, but i care enough to make a thread so she's a fraud? I don't think I would melt down over it like our buddy Chewing there's a lot of anger there.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    Look at how pissed Chewing is. Good lord.
    TBH it seems like hes not very pissed at all. He called her a cun*trag... but despite the fact that your kind views words like this as "toxic masculinity" or "patriarchy" or some stupid shit like that, most sane people can see that its just a creative insult.

Also, if he was actually pissed, doesnt he have that right by leftist standards? After all, he is actually hispanic while this wealthy privileged white bitch from Boston has been putting on a fake hispanic accent to sell herself as something she isnt... she is appropriating his culture, in theory thats a huge crime in the libtard courts of social justice.

Anyway, I love how so many of the leftists who are obsessed with white privilege and race issues have zero problem whatsoever when white broads like Liz Warren, Jessica Krug or "Hillary" (thats her real name) Baldwin lie about their heritage in an attempt to further their careers or social standing.
    Last edited by Nanners; 01-10-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Not airballing my layups anymore

What a beautiful multi-racial family! And look at baby Romeo there with his dark-olive skin ...he'll be rolling his R's in no time!