Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Default Re: Trae has started pissing people off with his foul drawing. But can you blame him?

Nba shifting away from the basketball rules will affect team USA badly in the upcoming international tournaments.

Default Re: Trae has started pissing people off with his foul drawing. But can you blame him?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    Kyrie also isn't as good at drawing fouls as Trae.

It isn't weak at all nor is it a "disrespect of the game" lol. You sound like a pathetic hater to me.
    You sound like a brat.

No Lou Williams mention? Yikes. He’s king of getting a defender to leave his feet

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk View Post
    Wrong. There's no way a 6'2 PG should be getting 16 FTA a game. The league needs to change it's rules to balance offense and defense. The game has become absurdly one side.
    Wrong. Other players keep fouling Trae, and Trae is great at drawing fouls. He deserves all the free throws that he can get. The game isn't "one-sided" lo; players need to play smarter defense.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    You sound like a brat.
    You sound like a pathetic hater who hates on NBA players in order to cope with his lack of basketball success.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

He is pissing so many coaches off. Thibs nearly exploded....

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    He is pissing so many coaches off. Thibs nearly exploded....

Players need to defend him better.