Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Exclamation Slovenia pick up?

    any Slavs from Venia trying to hoop 1v1 for keeps?

  2. #2
    Counter Troll Agent highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,368

    Default Re: Slovenia pick up?


  3. #3
    Suck it Loston MrFonzworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Data Pagan
    Posts
    13,655

    Default Re: Slovenia pick up?

    Isn't that Pelicans territory?

  4. #4
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Slovenia pick up?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Isn't that Pelicans territory?
    those are southside slavs


    eastside we rep mavs, jazz and nuggets







    Last edited by LAmbruh; 01-04-2021 at 11:18 PM.

  5. #5
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,506

    Default Re: Slovenia pick up?

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    any Slavs from Venia trying to hoop 1v1 for keeps?
    Ayo broski. I'm interested in visiting the Balkans in February. Maybe Croatia, Serbia or N Macedonia, depending on who lets Americans in without hassle or quarantine.

  6. #6
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    14,809

    Default Re: Slovenia pick up?

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Ayo broski. I'm interested in visiting the Balkans in February. Maybe Croatia, Serbia or N Macedonia, depending on who lets Americans in without hassle or quarantine.
    Im just fckin around bro i'm in LA


    What in gods name you want to visit Balkans for? Join a civil war?

  7. #7
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,506

    Default Re: Slovenia pick up?

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh View Post
    Im just fckin around bro i'm in LA


    What in gods name you want to visit Balkans for? Join a civil war?
    Im tired of being stuck in the US. Want to be in the old world for a bit and balkan countries are more open the western europe (and cheaper).

  8. #8
    2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    4,689

    Default Re: Slovenia pick up?

    i believe LAL may be in your district

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •