Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: GOAT Brady: 43 TDs at 43

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    Let's not act like Tampa defense wasn't the main reason they won today either. They had four turnovers right? Two picks that were back breaking momentum killers in the fourth to basically end it.

Against one of the most prolific offenses of the generation, in their own house. That's why they made the NFC title game. As usual, it's a team game.

Brady didn't so anything today that any number of guys could do. It would be fitting for his defense to give up a 40 Burger next week and lose. Maybe then the obnoxious fans can look at the game in a more logical viewpoint rather than the fandom POV.
    Brady was pretty clutch tonight and made throws when he had to. He also had that bomb dropped by Godwin in the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Lamar: 162 yards and 1 pick 6 to seal the game
    Brady: 200 yards. 2 TDs. & 1 rushing TD

Lamar wishes he had a game like that. Not Brady's best game, but got the job done. He already torched an elite defense last week.

First year with a new team and already leading them to a conference championship game. GOAT!!! Haters irate.
    I like how selective you are. Why did you pick that game to use for Lamar? I guess comprehending what is meant by a Lamar Jackson like game is foreign to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    Let's not act like Tampa defense wasn't the main reason they won today either. They had four turnovers right? Two picks that were back breaking momentum killers in the fourth to basically end it.

Against one of the most prolific offenses of the generation, in their own house. That's why they made the NFC title game. As usual, it's a team game.

Brady didn't so anything today that any number of guys could do. It would be fitting for his defense to give up a 40 Burger next week and lose. Maybe then the obnoxious fans can look at the game in a more logical viewpoint rather than the fandom POV.
    Offense & Defense both played a key role. Brady missed some throws & the defense gave up a wide open TD on a flea flicker... how tf did they not see that coming with the Jameis sub? Godwin dropped a TD that could have put the Bucs up 17 - 13 at the end of the half. The defense had it easy once they realized that Brees can't throw it past 10 yards. So much for that "prolific" offense w/ Thomas being hurt all season and Brees having 11 fractured ribs.

Let’s not act like Brady was playing some bums, he did pretty good against one of the best defenses, again

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    I like how selective you are. Why did you pick that game to use for Lamar? I guess comprehending what is meant by a Lamar Jackson like game is foreign to you?
    Lamar averages less that 200 yards a game so be more specific clown

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    162 yards is a typical game from Lamar.

Not a fan of Brady, but damn, he's proven me wrong this season, the Belichick Pats went nowhere with a new QB and Brady got his new team one game away from the Superbowl.

I shall hate on Brady no more...

Facts Are Misleading

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    All I see is an attempt to excuse your poor evaluation. Fitzpatrick had a better season than Tua with those same weapons, the other rookie Herbert broke passing records for a rookie QB and that was with poor run support and with Allen as his only consistent WR. I'll give Tua a pass since it was only his rookie year, but it's got to be alarming when teammates come out and say they are not impressed with Tua.

Here's a really cool story.

Drew Brees was getting benched for a 41 year old Flutie in his THIRD year in the NFL.

He turned out pretty good. Don't be quick to judge Tua, or any player for that matter. Tannehill is another good example.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Not a fan of Brady, but damn, he's proven me wrong this season, the Belichick Pats went nowhere with a new QB and Brady got his new team one game away from the Superbowl.

I shall hate on Brady no more...
    If you didn’t learn after the comeback against the falcons than you are retarded