Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Covid has been traumatizing for me

I don't know if things can ever go back to normal. People say, ''what's normal anyway?'' Oh please, stop it. You KNOW what I mean! Don't give me the whole, you don't know what normal means. STOP it.

All this time has made me realize how vulnerable we are and how little control we have in certain situations. First we lost Kobe, then the pandemic happened. I've lost a relative to Covid. And a friend's friend who is only 20 was hospitalized 3 days from Covid because he couldn't breathe.

I just have this feeling of no control and doom. Many of us have taken society and life for granted. We're not used to having disasters like this. And this one feels like forever and we don't know if there's an end in sight. And now it feels like we could have another pandemic at any time. There's no normal anymore. Now everything is dramatic. We have to go to bed every night with uncertainty. We don't know what's going to happen.

It just feels like there have many bad things happening compared to good things. Life is about survival but many of us have been about THRIVING! Now we just want to have basic rights and go back to normal! But the worst part is that we don't know the future. This could be for a very long time. And what if a worse pandemic happens? How will we do anything? I feel like we are losing what it means to be a person.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Default Re: Covid has been traumatizing for me

welfarefan finally got his adderall script filled again

Last edited by diamenz; 01-06-2021 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    Looks like wheels’ uncle surprised him again

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    welfarefan finally got his adderall script filled again

It's honestly sad OP devotes this much time and effort to trolling. At least 3ball usually copy and pastes his arguments, OP actually takes the time to think out and type all this shit, pathetic