Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default The Canadian Prime Minister is such a POS.

Default Re: The Canadian Prime Minister is such a POS.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

That video is a clear example that the Left and Liberals always use the "racism" angle and narrative as a weapon to silence the opposition. It's the only weapon they have when they know they have nothing and are defeated. If I'm not mistaken, the woman speaking is Jewish and LGBTQ I believe, and what does this Nazi Trudeau do? He accuses her and the Party of being racist. What an incredible tactic. The Left has been using this weapon for years and they've had enormous success with it, but right here in this video you can see that Trudeau pulls out the race card at the wrong time and you can see how it's only done when the Left is outmatched, and outwitted.

I will keep saying this until it becomes the norm across the globe, but Liberalism is a terrible disease and the people it infects are wretched and hateful human beings because of it. It must be eradicated at all costs. Their warped view of the world poisons and pollutes and they will never care about you as the individual. They only care about you as a voter and they want you to vote their way and their way alone.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 02-17-2022 at 03:47 PM.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

https://twitter.com/CitadelJoey/stat...958722/photo/1

https://twitter.com/tales_tomorrow/s...128514/photo/1

I don't care much Trudeau or Canada in general but there are a lot of pics of swastika flags being waved together with "f#@k Trudeau" flags floating around social media making it difficult to say he is wrong. The problem is that those who are actually waving swastikas around are a very small group of extremists and Trudeau and society in general needs to stop using extremists on either side to paint a picture of conservatives or liberals as a whole. Both sides need to join in banishing the politically extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    That video is a clear example that the Left and Liberals always use the "racism" angle and narrative as a weapon to silence the opposition. It's the only weapon they have when they know they have nothing and are defeated. If I'm not mistaken, the woman speaking is Jewish and LGBTQ I believe, and what does this Nazi Trudeau do? He accuses her and the Party of being racist. What an incredible tactic. The Left has been using this weapon for years and they've had enormous success with it, but right here in this video you can see that Trudeau pulls out the race card at the wrong time and you can see how it's only done when the Left is outmatched, and outwitted.

I will keep saying this until it becomes the norm across the globe, but Liberalism is a terrible disease and the people it infects are wretched and hateful human beings because of it. It must be eradicated at all costs. Their warped view of the world poisons and pollutes and they will never care about you as the individual. They only care about you as a voter and they want you to vote their way and their way alone.
    I'm not gonna get into the whole left vs right, but he was clearly using the race angle here and once he got confronted about it he just left the building.

Can you imagine if an American president did that?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    https://twitter.com/CitadelJoey/stat...958722/photo/1

https://twitter.com/tales_tomorrow/s...128514/photo/1

I don't care much Trudeau or Canada in general but there are a lot of pics of swastika flags being waved together with "f#@k Trudeau" flags floating around social media making it difficult to say he is wrong. The problem is that those who are actually waving swastikas around are a very small group of extremists and Trudeau and society in general needs to stop using extremists on either side to paint a picture of conservatives or liberals as a whole. Both sides need to join in banishing the politically extreme.
    Did you watch the vid? He was accusing conservative politicians in that building of being Nazis. Dude is in full damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Did you watch the vid? He was accusing conservative politicians in that building of being Nazis. Dude is in full damage control.
    Because he is a communist. Straight from their handbook.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Melania wanted him. Certainly not that ugly fat f#ck she is married to.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Guy you quoted is on the money. Trudeau tried to push his agenda by painting the opposition with some small group of extremist racist weirdos and their swastikas. Some racist losers adopted the cause for attention. That doesn't make the issue itself racist.

When he had to eat shit from Jewish politicians on the other side, he left haha

Decent college freshman

Justin is a good man who is fed up with mentally ill anti-vaxxers (who are a blight on society).

He is the complete opposite of a scumbag dictator like Putin.

Canadian liberals are particularly weak variety, even as far as liberals go.

This clown prime minister needs to be put out on his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    People do stupid things in college. In his case he was a professor.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Trudeau said that the unvaccinated are taking up space and asked the public if they should even be tolerated. I mean wtf is that shit? You can tell the guy is itching to go full Fidel Castro on his people.

And then his justice minister says they are not only going after the truckers but possibly freezing the accounts of anyone who donated to them, and if they support Trump it will definitely enhance the chances of them doing that?

Look at what the left has become. They want globalist and authoritarians to wipe out the right. But something tells me they aren't going to like what's in store for them afterwards if they ever accomplish this

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Trudeau said that the unvaccinated are taking up space and asked the public if they should even be tolerated. I mean wtf is that shit? You can tell the guy is itching to go full Fidel Castro on his people.

And then his justice minister says they are not only going after the truckers but possibly freezing the accounts of anyone who donated to them, and if they support Trump it will definitely enhance the chances of them doing that?

Look at what the left has become. They want globalist and authoritarians to wipe out the right. But something tells me they aren't going to like what's in store for them afterwards if they ever accomplish this
    How many Americans even support and look up to Trudeau? I never gave 2 sh!ts about Trudeau or paid any attention to him over the years. I don't even know when he was elected or by how much margin. I don't even know if Canadians like the guy.

Mass arrests have begun. To those of you who supported the mandates, here is the fruit of your support:

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/sta...qnCTN12zq38oyw