Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default If you support the Truckers in Canada, we'll send Police to your house to talk to you

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...M3LXawmQT3odYA

I know this is Canada, but I know there are a few of you slimeball Nazi Liberals that want to see this shit happen here. Show yourselves.

In fact, I would prefer if one of you knocked on my door instead of the police.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: If you support the Truckers in Canada, we'll send Police to your house to talk to

Liberals are so focused on supporting anything that upsets the right they don't realize they are supporting a growing tyrannical authoritarian regime. It's a slow attack of a thousand cuts instead of sudden deadly blows or they themselves would be appalled at what is beginning to happen

Default Re: If you support the Truckers in Canada, we'll send Police to your house to talk to

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Liberals are so focused on supporting anything that upsets the right they don't realize they are supporting a growing tyrannical authoritarian regime. It's a slow attack of a thousand cuts instead of sudden deadly blows or they themselves would be appalled at what is beginning to happen
    Exactly. Thank you. If there was a way to separate these Liberals from their disdain of Conservatives, they would see that they are celebrating their own demise.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

I know this is Canada, but I know there are a few of you slimeball Nazi Liberals that want to see this shit happen here. Show yourselves.

Imagine eradicating freedom of speech (misinformation) and right to peacefully protest. A war is coming tio

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Imagine eradicating freedom of speech (misinformation) and right to peacefully protest. A war is coming tio
    You're ready to out and kill some liberals? You think that will get you more free speech than you have now?

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    You're ready to out and kill some liberals? You think that will get you more free speech than you have now?
    When you Liberal p*ssies start messing with our income and the way we support our families, then you'll get the wake up of your lives. Keep ****ing with our livelihoods by trying to get us fired and you'll see how fast you'll get a boot up your fairy ass.

When you Liberal p*ssies start messing with our income and the way we support our families, then you'll get the wake up of your lives. Keep ****ing with our livelihoods by trying to get us fired and you'll see how fast you'll get a boot up your fairy ass.
    Now the imaginary family that you don't have is a victim?

I guess being a victim on your own wasn't enough.

Conservatives have more families and children than non-binary gender fluid freak Liberals who don't procreate such as yourself cause you lack the social skills and you can't find another male to give birth and pretend he has milk coming from his breasts to feed their child.

And another thing, tell us you're an Authoritarian Nazi by not telling us you're one. You'll always be on the losing side of history, RRR3. Always.
    Last edited by Patrick Chewing; 02-11-2022 at 02:06 PM.

How come you don't have a family or children? You're a conservative.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Those are your words not mine. The war isnt against liberals dummy. That's the divide and conquer game they want us to play. The fact that you can't see that makes you a useful idiot. I'm not personally involved but a lot of people see what's going on and are going to react. Reported btw for spreading misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Those are your words not mine. The war isnt against liberals dummy. That's the divide and conquer game they want us to play. The fact that you can't see that makes you a useful idiot. I'm not personally involved but a lot of people see what's going on and are going to react. Reported btw for spreading misinformation.
    I was asking you a question tfools. Where is the misinformation?

Reported for misinformation that I was spreading misinformation.

How come you don't have a family or children? You're a conservative.
    The way I own you on a daily basis on this forum, I do have a family. Ain't that right, son??

I don't get picked last at the park anymore RachlNicholsazz's Avatar

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

you know poopsie Patty you should be a minister ...
    Why ? you sure like to preach a lot , like someone listens to your crap.
    go away old man.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Conservatives have more families and children than non-binary gender fluid freak Liberals who don't procreate such as yourself cause you lack the social skills and you can't find another male to give birth and pretend he has milk coming from his breasts to feed their child.
    imagine a planet full of poopsies '