Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Bruuuuh! Draymond Green is averaging 2.5 ppg 4.5 rpg 5.8 apg on 18% fg

The worst player in the NBA.

Default Re: Bruuuuh! Draymond Green is averaging 2.5 ppg 4.5 rpg 5.8 apg on 18% fg

He's averaging 8.4 assists and 2.2 steals per-36 and the warriors are +10/100 possessions better with him on the floor than the bench. Shooting %'s are a fluke after 4 games. The warriors looked so much better when he came back.

Default Re: Bruuuuh! Draymond Green is averaging 2.5 ppg 4.5 rpg 5.8 apg on 18% fg

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el View Post
    He's averaging 8.4 assists and 2.2 steals per-36 and the warriors are +10/100 possessions better with him on the floor than the bench. Shooting %'s are a fluke after 4 games. The warriors looked so much better when he came back.
    Cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    Cool story bro
    What team are you a life-long fan of this year?

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Let's compare him to Barkley again!

Not airballing my layups anymore

Draymond need to step up his game..he looks like he hasn't played ball for a year. Oh wait.

Aint nobody paid $23m a year to average single digits points. No ****ing way that should be allowed. There should be a clause in his contract which states that if you play 30 mins+ per game, you can't average less than single digits ppg, otherwise you get a 50% paycut that year.

The Warriors sure have a lot of overpriced starters. Oubre was 0-3 form three with six pints today.

When you look at my Avy what do you see? And how long have I been rocking it?

Think about it, then come back to me when you figure it out. You can do much better than that. I am giving you another chance to impress me. Go ahead buddy!

Good High School Starter

Wow. I already suspected he was playing above his potential in the Warriors championship years, but I didn't expect him to fall so hard.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

National High School Star tanibanana's Avatar

Nobody in his right mind would compare him to Barkley. Ooopss... wait, really, it happened before?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    When you look at my Avy what do you see? And how long have I been rocking it?

Think about it, then come back to me when you figure it out. You can do much better than that. I am giving you another chance to impress me. Go ahead buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz View Post

How can you decide if I am triggered or not? These guys here want to be accepted so bad they start to invent imaginary stories.

I respond to bullshit You are part of the bullshit of this forum. Also, you are an idiot just like the rest of the fools. Laughing at something that is simply isn't true.