Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Arnold brings out the Conan sword

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    So you're saying you can't be a racist unless you're white?
    I'm saying a guy who once idolized Hitler calling a black man a Nazi is ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    I'm saying a guy who once idolized Hitler calling a black man a Nazi is ironic.
    Ah ok, well people can and do change. Funny thing, and I was thinking about this earlier today is that if Trump would've accepted his defeat and promised to run again in 2024, he would've had a great shot at coming back, only if he acted like a normal POTUS instead of the conspiracy nut bag unwilling to face facts he turned out to be these last months. He has blown up his legacy and no way a majority of Americans will want to deal with his shit ever again...plus he has probably made all those DAs investigating his past more willing to go full throttle in putting his ass away

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Ah ok, well people can and do change. Funny thing, and I was thinking about this earlier today is that if Trump would've accepted his defeat and promised to run again in 2024, he would've had a great shot at coming back, only if he acted like a normal POTUS instead of the conspiracy nut bag unwilling to face facts he turned out to be these last months. He has blown up his legacy and no way a majority of Americans will want to deal with his shit ever again...plus he has probably made all those DAs investigating his past more willing to go full throttle in putting his ass away

Actually I agree with a lot of this. I've been pretty busy so I've may have missed a few things but it seems to me him encouraging people to break into the capitol is extremely overblown and is being used by the media for ratings and the left to demonize not only Trump but all his supporters. I just wish police had starting firing on the protesters the moment they started breaking past the points of entry like they would do with any other terrorists.

The thing that really concerns me the most is tech giants using their monopolized power to try and silence a large part of the population. And not what they are modding on their own formats, rather attempting to stifle social media startups that can compete them and those of differing opinions. Apparently I'm not the only one as the left leaning ACLU is horrified at the power a few tech giants are using to kill competition and opposing voices. Less than a dozen tech companies are working together with the power they have monopolized together, to kill off each other's competition. It's not only an attack on free speech but clear antitrust violations that will go unchecked because it benefits the powers that be in the Democrat Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Actually I agree with a lot of this. I've been pretty busy so I've may have missed a few things but it seems to me him encouraging people to break into the capitol is extremely overblown and is being used by the media for ratings and the left to demonize not only Trump but all his supporters. I just wish police had starting firing on the protesters the moment they started breaking past the points of entry like they would do with any other terrorists.

The thing that really concerns me the most is tech giants using their monopolized power to try and silence a large part of the population. And not what they are modding on their own formats, rather attempting to stifle social media startups that can compete them and those of differing opinions. Apparently I'm not the only one as the left leaning ACLU is horrified at the power a few tech giants are using to kill competition and opposing voices. Less than a dozen tech companies are working together with the power they have monopolized together, to kill off each other's competition. It's not only an attack on free speech but clear antitrust violations that will go unchecked because it benefits the powers that be in the Democrat Party.
    Youre wrong. People died. Get over it. The msm manipulates you everyday anyways.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    I was appreciative that he came forward ... remember he is a republican