Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default I just saw a dog get hit by a car

I was driving home from the rec center and saw a little terrier running in the middle of the street and pulled over to try and catch it to take it home or to the vet. A lady going the opposite way of me did the same. The dog refused to come to either of us and ran into an intersection. I followed it in my car because everyone was slowing down for it. I was about to get out and run after him until I finally caught him when I looked in my side mirror and saw him get hit.

It was f*cking horrible. I can't even describe it. F*cking horrible. He yelped and whimpered and tried walking only to fall down. I ran out of my car and picked him up, hoping to he only had a broken leg or something and I could take him to the vet by my house. Another kind souled man stopped and called the number on his tag but no one answered. One more lady pulled over and we were going to take him to the vet.

As she was looking for a blanket to put him in, I looked into the dog's eyes. They were closed and he was completely lifeless in my arms. The dog f*cking died in my arms with his head propped up on my bicep. At least he went out comfortably I hope.

The sound and sight of him yelping and limping trying to walk are forever ingrained in my mind. One of the saddest things I have ever experienced. And to think if I tried harder to catch him the first time, he would still be alive. Poor guy.

F*CK.

Default Re: I just saw a dog get hit by a car

Damn.

meh, don't like dogs...

Fire Dwane Casey

the guy who hit him just drove off like nothing happened?

Decent college freshman

No dude don't blame yourself you did all you could. Its too bad the dog got away from its owner it happens even to the best owners they are crafty. Your heart was in the right place and you tried to save it.

Its terrible people drive like a holes and don't care about other people or animals.

And if anyone laughs at this thread you have no soul.

Randy keep your head up you tried and you can't save the world but god bless you for trying.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by brwnman
    meh, don't like dogs...
    Its not the issue here you scumbag. We aren't talking about you. I lost any respect I had for you. Hopefully others have as well.

meh, don't like dogs...
    Go f*ck yourself.

The guy came back and was like, "I thought I hit a speed bump." What a douche.

Sorry to hear that. I think if I had to experience having a being die in my arms or in front of me, I would be speechless for a long time.

The guy who ran over it: did he have time to stop and see before it happened?

Was this today? A few hours ago? A few minutes ago? Because the last thing on my mind would be ISH if that happened in front of me.
    Last edited by RecSpecs110; 07-09-2007 at 07:36 PM.

I usually hit open layups

Just made this

Quote Originally Posted by Excentric

Just made this
    You're a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by RecSpecs110
    Sorry to hear that. I think if I had to experience having a being die in my arms or in front of me, I would be speechless for a long time.

Was this today? A few hours ago? A few minutes ago? Because the last thing on my mind would be ISH if that happened to me.

This happened about 30 minutes ago. I've talked to my dad and my best friend about it. It feels good to let it out, that's why I'm posting this. I'm not too man enough to admit that I cried and was physically shaking from the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    You're a loser.
    Yeah, you seriously are a loser. Coming on the internet and trying to be funny when really you're just a giant pussie. Grow some balls.

Go f*ck yourself.

The guy came back and was like, "I thought I hit a speed bump." What a douche.
    HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH... that dog dig get OWNED!!! he shoulda known that the streets ain't for pooches like him... stay on the sidewalk...

Quote Originally Posted by bomber
    Its not the issue here you scumbag. We aren't talking about you. I lost any respect I had for you. Hopefully others have as well.
    oh no... you lost respect for me?!?! What am I gonna do?!?!?

haha, I don't care about that dog or any dog for that matter, sue mee ...

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

meh, don't like dogs...
    lol, this terrorist ass dude not only hates Jews and the West, but also dogs.

Typical.