Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Would you agree to legalize abortion with sterilization?

So if you're 21+ and want to abort your child, you automatically are sterilized. If you are below 21, you get one abortion free before you have to be sterilized. There would be different consideration in special cases like rape, incest, etc. Of course, after sterilization, you'd be helped or even prioritized in adopting a child should you choose to later on in life.

I think this might be a good compromise.

Default Re: Would you agree to legalize abortion with sterilization?

We should only be sterilizing the "undesireable" members of society, just like Margaret Sanger intended when she bravely founded planned parenthood.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret Sanger
    “We are paying for, and even submitting to, the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.”

"The main objects of the Population Congress would be to apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring[;] to give certain dysgenic groups in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization."

"The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
    In other words, I guess you could say that "I'm with her"

Quote Originally Posted by Hillary Clinton receiving the "Margaret Sanger Award" in 2009
    “It was a great privilege when I was told that I would receive this award. I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. … I’m really in awe of her. There are a lot of lessons we can learn from her life, from the causes she launched and fought for and scarified for so greatly.”

Right wingers are as horny and depraved as liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    So if you're 21+ and want to abort your child, you automatically are sterilized.
    Why? I'm not sure how alt right incels can constantly attack the left about some perceived loss of freedoms when they keep coming up with insane bullshit like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Why? I'm not sure how alt right incels can constantly attack the left about some perceived loss of freedoms when they keep coming up with insane bullshit like this.
    It can be a good compromise since people can't seem to agree whether an unborn baby is a human being or not.

Are older people human beings? It's alright for them to die before their due date according to a few people on here who are against abortion.

The situation you're presenting is worse than anything I could imagine a country like China implementing. In regards to stopping people from reproducing anyway. As if it's anyone else's choice.

USA is over.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Are older people human beings? It's alright for them to die before their due date according to a few people on here who are against abortion.

The situation you're presenting is worse than anything I could imagine a country like China implementing. In regards to stopping people from reproducing anyway. As if it's anyone else's choice.

USA is over.
    Do us all a favor and die so we don’t have to be bothered by your low iq whiny bullshit all the time anymore.

Thanks f.ag.

Good point... obviously aborting an unborn child is exactly the same situation as an old person with several pre-existing conditions dying from respiratory issues and then (supposedly) testing positive for covid post mortem.

USA is over.

yeah no doubt a country that has millions of their own citizens imprisoned in concentration camps because of their ethnicity, and only recently abandoned their "one child" birth policy in 2015, is actually a global leader in reproductive issues!

anyway, despite the fact that its much easier to obtain an abortion in China, and despite the one-child policy that was in effect until very recently, its interesting that only 25% of Chinese women of child-bearing age have had an abortion, compared to 43% of american women.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Do us all a favor and die so we don’t have to be bothered by your low iq whiny bullshit all the time anymore.

Thanks f.ag.

Another immature pathetic piece of shit with nothing to contribute to society going on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Good point... obviously aborting an unborn child is exactly the same situation as an old person with several pre-existing conditions dying from respiratory issues and then (supposedly) testing positive for covid post mortem.

yeah no doubt a country that has millions of their own citizens imprisoned in concentration camps because of their ethnicity, and only recently abandoned their "one child" birth policy in 2015, is actually a global leader in reproductive issues!

anyway, despite the fact that its much easier to obtain an abortion in China, and despite the one-child policy that was in effect until very recently, its interesting that only 25% of Chinese women of child-bearing age have had an abortion, compared to 43% of american women.
    Keep reading fellow alt right incel conspiracy theorist opinions and ATS and posting them here, bro.

Another immature pathetic piece of shit with nothing to contribute to society going on ignore.
    That’s what I thought little bitch. Keep whining about old people dying on the internet because if you go outside I will rape you.

Yes it was always obvious you're a complete ******. Scared because some dudes broke your window. ****ing scared little bum ass troll bitch.

Alright, time to ignore. Have fun wasting time on your reply that won't be seen.

Yes it was always obvious you're a complete ******. Scared because some dudes broke your window. ****ing scared little bum ass troll bitch.

Alright, time to ignore. Have fun wasting time on your reply that won't be seen.
    Have fun being a little whiny bitch.

warriorfan

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
    This message is hidden because warriorfan is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Have fun bro. Don't accidentally spill the ashtray in a fit of rage when LeBron gets another chip.

warriorfan

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
    This message is hidden because warriorfan is on your ignore list.
    View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Have fun bro. Don't accidentally spill the ashtray in a fit of rage when LeBron gets another chip.
    Have fun being a whiny f.aggot and crying about old people dying on the internet.