Thread: Shrooms

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Shrooms

Anybody done em recently? Bored and looking for something to do. Just wondering if it's worth it, been a long time since I ate cow plop mushrooms

Default Re: Shrooms

yeah. went camping with some friends did some. wondering the forrest at night lol.

Yeah ten years ago roof top in Berkeley. A high school friend of mine went to UCB and we all took some and watched daft punk and pink floyd's The wall video.

It was an amazing time actually

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

A lot of places are decriminalizing them. In some cases all psychedelic plants and fungai. UFC is partnered with John Hopkins in studying shrooms for health benefits. It's been known for a while it has positive effects. I think it's legal to order kits with spores online? In which case it's only like 40 bucks and takes a couple weeks to grow. I wouldn't mind trying them again

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    A lot of places are decriminalizing them. In some cases all psychedelic plants and fungai. UFC is partnered with John Hopkins in studying shrooms for health benefits. It's been known for a while it has positive effects. I think it's legal to order kits with spores online? In which case it's only like 40 bucks and takes a couple weeks to grow. I wouldn't mind trying them again
    I don't know if I agree with its legalization it after having had it. I can seriously see people doing some dumb things under its influence. It's not just THC we're talking about here...

I can't recall the prices correctly but back then I think it was 20 bucks for 1/8th which included stems.