Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Re: Big Tech Cleans House

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

I gave this one a watch today... funny.
    Lol

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
    this guy is all over the place now...getting rich and famous on Youtube (big tech) playing off everyone's fears

can't hate on the hustle...let's see how rich he gets

That guy is going to get banned soon. It's as simple as just banning him and not caring how blatantly obvious it is why you're banning him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

I gave this one a watch today... funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    this guy is all over the place now...getting rich and famous on Youtube (big tech) playing off everyone's fears

can't hate on the hustle...let's see how rich he gets
    So you completely dismiss the points he made, the facts he stated, in one ear and out the other, and just boil it down to him just being a YouTuber getting paid, and playing off fears.

To me that's the most fascinating part of the Biden lovers. In order to maintain that love for Biden and Kamala, one has to go into a deep sort of denial where solid points literally do not register because they are a negative against the Democrats, Biden, Kamala, your team, beliefs that you want to believe, etc. Even to the point of not getting creeped out, outraged about the way Biden touches little girls.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    So you completely dismiss the points he made, the facts he stated, in one ear and out the other, and just boil it down to him just being a YouTuber getting paid, and playing off fears.

To me that's the most fascinating part of the Biden lovers. In order to maintain that love for Biden and Kamala, one has to go into a deep sort of denial where solid points literally do not register because they are a negative against the Democrats, Biden, Kamala, your team, beliefs that you want to believe, etc. Even to the point of not getting creeped out, outraged about the way Biden touches little girls.
    I've watched probably 20 of his vids...sometime he makes good points, sometimes he doesn't...I like JD overall but the guy would probably be a homeless struggling comedian if not for YouTube so yeah it's a eye-roller him complaining about big tech removing voices when his is loud and clear thanks to big tech.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post

The amount of intellectual dishonesty needed is pretty amazing. I mean, shouldn’t it be a warning sign there are holes in your argument when you have to keep doing this all of the time? It must get tiresome. May god help them.

I've watched probably 20 of his vids...sometime he makes good points, sometimes he doesn't...I like JD overall but the guy would probably be a homeless struggling comedian if not for YouTube so yeah it's a eye-roller him complaining about big tech removing voices when his is loud and clear thanks to big tech.
    It's like again. You completely dismiss the points made in the specific video, with you projecting a very selfish way of thinking into him. "Why should he complain, point out about what has just happened with big tech essentially teaming up and doing all these horrible things, when he's benefiting? It's not affecting him."

That's kind of very telling about you. You're projecting, "As long as it doesn't affect me..." That seems to be the way you think, and thus you're assuming that's the way everybody thinks.

"Who cares if YouTube is deleting videos of voter fraud court room hearings, my voice is loud and clear."

"Who cares if Joe Biden touches little girls in a very questionable way, it doesn't affect me."

WTF are you even talking about ... where did I say who cares about anyone touching girls?

Further... where the fck did I even dismiss anything at all in here?

Are you sure you're not the one projecting?

Fck it just go ahead and post your pics of Biden with kids... thats where it always goes for you

WTF are you even talking about ... where did I say who cares about anyone touching girls?

Further... where the fck did I even dismiss anything at all in here?

Are you sure you're not the one projecting?

Fck it just go ahead and post your pics of Biden with kids... thats where it always goes for you
    Those were examples that I was using to better explain what I meant by your way of thinking.

You clearly dismissed his video, passing it off as somebody getting rich by playing off people's fears.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    PT, you do realize jstern is a gimmick account right? he's another poster that pops an aderall and makes dreadfully long posts about nothing. stop wasting your time responding to it. it's purpose is to annoy people, the account serves no other purpose.

he's probably going to respond to me claiming he's not an alt and will sprinkle in some disparaging comments regarding me since the alt account owner dislikes me.
    First you were 100% convinced that I was Walk on Water, and now you think I'm somebody else's gimmick. Not even a main.

Only Highwhey would think that I'm a gimmick account, when I'm so obviously not. And then you're so sure that I'm going to make a disparaging comment about you when I rarely really interact with you, and I go out of my way not to make any fun of you. For example, I never, ever use the term Highweight.

The only really bad thing is how easily you convince yourself that I'm an alt, when there's really hundreds of clues that I'm not. Your brain should be able to make simple connections instantly about the matter, but it's not. So I suggest, try not to speculate about anything, and definitely do not accept your speculations as pure fact. Not just here, but in real life. That's the worst thing anyone really can do.

Decent college freshman

That YouTuber is clearly fear mongering and pandering to people who are paranoid about Big Tech.

Good thing I don't live in fear.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Woke View Post
    That YouTuber is clearly fear mongering and pandering to people who are paranoid about Big Tech.

Good thing I don't live in fear.
    Don't live in fear... Just live jobless on other people's forced taxes to cover your welfare. Probably scared shitless the past 4 years that Trump was going to take away your underserved safety net, ya nutjob.