Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Why couldn't kobe have cp3 again?

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    His teams had a lot of issues over the years - even to the point where Phil Jackson spent chapters writing about how immature and uncoachable Kobe was in The Last Season - but nothing was ever his fault.

He was always mad at someone for something. (Jackson said he also had anger management issues)

Kobe and Kyrie Irving had very similar personalities which is probably why they got along so well.

Kyrie's problem is that he's not as good as Kobe but he wants to be able to have the same allowances.
    Lmao

Kobe wasn't perfect but he was defenitely more "coachable" than lebron ever was. Lol lebron can only play bron ball so please, don't compare that to playing in a triangle offense as a young guy having to adjust to anything and anyone, was he sulking you idiot? No he WON. Lebron is THE coach killer.

Kyrie??

Kyrie is out there creating litte complaining communist bums with victim mentality..

Kobe was all about being thankful, working hard, being a pro and being great at what you do (no weaknesses).

Wtf are you even doing?

Decent college freshman

Lmao phil jackson wRoTe A bOoK! Lebron wouldn't have lasted a month in a triangle (skills) and pj and shaq's ego.

Lebron couldn't even handle jackson's posse comment. Got the media crying with him. Meanwhile Kobe accepted the challenges.

Nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    His teams had a lot of issues over the years - even to the point where Phil Jackson spent chapters writing about how immature and uncoachable Kobe was in The Last Season - but nothing was ever his fault.

He was always mad at someone for something. (Jackson said he also had anger management issues)

Kobe and Kyrie Irving had very similar personalities which is probably why they got along so well.

Kyrie's problem is that he's not as good as Kobe but he wants to be able to have the same allowances.
    Funny how the Kobe stan deflected away from everything you said instead of actually addressing your points. It's not surprising at all though.

It was always hard to take some Kobe fans seriously. Thought they would have woken up to themselves by now.

R.I.P Kobe.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Funny how the Kobe stan deflected away from everything you said instead of actually addressing your points. It's not surprising at all though.

It was always hard to take some Kobe fans seriously. Thought they would have woken up to themselves by now.

R.I.P Kobe.
    Stop crying mama's boy. Trying to corrupt our little debate like all you little liberal
    bronsexuals love to do. Just because you don't like what you're reading, doesn't mean you have to turn me into a bad person :)

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Stop crying mama's boy. Trying to corrupt our little debate like all you little liberal
    bronsexuals love to do. Just because you don't like what you're reading, doesn't mean you have to turn me into a bad person :)
    How many alts do you have?

Decent college freshman

How many alts do you have?
    Im too old for alts. Trust me. Now focus.

Banned

Poor, poor Kobe. It was all a conspiracy against him. Never saw a superteam in his life:

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    Poor, poor Kobe. It was all a conspiracy against him. Never saw a superteam in his life:

Rookie Kobe, no playing time, had to earn his place still. No kobe system from day one like lebron even tough 18 yr old kobe was more skilled and polished than prime bron.

no Malone in the finals, payton averaging less than fisher who came off the bench because triangle offense is no joke if you can't shoot well off ball, fat shaq, injured colorado kobe.

Dwight, Pau and Metta were swept in the first round without 34y mvp candidate carrying them. Nash wasn't even around.

At the end of the day. No weaknesses and 5/7.

Decent college freshman

I still have nightmares about d'antoni coming to lakers in 2012 with 40 year old Nash trying to recreate the phoenix suns for some reason. Kobe stayed calm and adjusted till it was time to start winning.

Decent college freshman

It's not a triple double, but those are the things that add to greatness while media ignores it.

I know you think you're making some kind of witty point but you're only exposing your lack of basketball knowledge. Not trying to be mean but these guys are gonna eat you alive if you keep saying shit like that. It's too easy.

Decent college freshman

I know you think you're making some kind of witty point but you're only exposing your lack of basketball knowledge. Not trying to be mean but these guys are gonna eat you alive if you keep saying shit like that. It's too easy.
    It's not that serious, but help me out then. Tell me where i'm wrong. It's not about winning or losing debates.. if you can truly change my mind, that's positive, that means i'm becoming more knowledgeable.

Decent college freshman

I raised and taught you in the past, why are you talking to me like that.

I was referring to your triple double statements. It comes across as if you're either saying LeBron just wants triple doubles or since his stats include more rebounds and assists than someone else it's a way to diminish him which makes no sense? Unless you think ESPN are calling him a triple double machine? It's obvious he's not deliberately aiming for a triple double every game like Russ.

Don't really care for the thread topic as it's a matter of opinion and guess work. OP made it just to rile the LeBron guys up after reading something he disagreed with in another thread imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    I raised and taught you in the past, why are you talking to me like that.
    You are a very strange person. And LeBron is the goat.