Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Clippers lost by 50 without Kawhi and hes still leading them to the GOAT offense

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    Paul George is the one leading them right now
    The best 2 man lineups this season:

1) Ibaka\Kawhi
    2) Ibaka\Batum
    3) Batum\Kawhi
    4) Beverly\Kawhi
    5) George\Kawhi

4\5 of the best 2 man lineups are all Kawhi. Since when has George ever led anything? That's cute, try not to lose by 50 the next time Kawhi doesn't play.

Default Re: Clippers lost by 50 without Kawhi and hes still leading them to the GOAT offense

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    And the Lakers are 1st in net rating with the #1 defense. Good luck playing better defense as the year goes on, Ibaka has always been overrated defensively, Kawhi & George stopped caring about defense years ago, and Tyronn Lue is a known atrocious defensive coach.
    Kawhi led clippers to a top 5 defense last season, he still plays plenty of defense. Clippers also beat Lakers already this season and Clippers led wire to wire.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    OP still doesn’t get it. No one takes KaClonk seriously after he KaChoked a 3-1 lead to 7 foot Brian Windhorst and KaBricked his way to a disgusting 6-22 performance in the final game, including 1-11 in the second half.
    The goat finals MVPS (stopping two separate 3peats from two different franchises). Now he's leading the greatest offensive ever and his 3rd best player is minimum contract Batum who averaged like 2PPG last season hahahahaha

A lot of teams in the modern NBA will break all-time ORtg lists... Clippers have the best offense in the league 13 games in. That's it.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Is Bradley Beal the best scoring guard of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew View Post
    I've been keeping an eye on this. They are actually the 26th ranked defense on Cleaning the Glass, a website that excludes garbage time and possessions at the end of quarters that are highly likely to end up in a heave. Their 50 point loss to Dallas thus hardly having any impact on that stat. Meaning their defense is on par with the Portland Trailblazers, Chicago Bulls and Washtington Wizards.

It's honestly baffling how a team with so many good individual defenders can be so incredibly mediocre. They have some serious problems. The Bulls, not even the Lakers, Nets or the Bucks, were scoring at will on them. Hardly breaking a sweat.
    They hold teams to a 109 offensive rating when Kawhi is on court, roughly top 10 defense. I will take top 10 defense and goat offense all day. Just play Kawhi like 42 minutes a game in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    Is Bradley Beal the best scoring guard of all time?
    Beal is carrying a crappy team and still willing them to a 7th ranked offense. Impressive but not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    A lot of teams in the modern NBA will break all-time ORtg lists... Clippers have the best offense in the league 13 games in. That's it.
    Yeah, I'm not looking at offensive rating averages relative to the league. I'm looking at just pure offensive rating. Luka's Mavs broke the record last season at 116.7. Now we got Clippers at 118 and Bucks at 117.9. I just thought it was a jaw dropping stat for Clippers because they put up an 80 offensive rating in that 50 point Mavs loss.

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not looking at offensive rating averages relative to the league. I'm looking at just pure offensive rating. Luka's Mavs broke the record last season at 116.7. Now we got Clippers at 118 and Bucks at 117.9. I just thought it was a jaw dropping stat for Clippers because they put up an 80 offensive rating in that 50 point Mavs loss.
    It's not so impressive because I'm expecting ORtg records to be broken every season now. Offenses have exploded.

Anyways I do think Kawhi has a case as BITW.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    Beal is carrying a crappy team and still willing them to a 7th ranked offense. Impressive but not the same thing.
    He's averaging 34/9 and shooting almost 50%. I'm sure he's great on advanced stats. IF Clippers can be the greatest offense ever for what they do why can't he be the greatest scoring guard ever?

OP is a cowardly lying sack of shit who said he’d never post again if the Clippers lost to the Nuggets.

Hbk i think it is time to ban you boi ;)