Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Lebronze teamed up with

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    I'm cool with you being an idiot if you think LeBron is not top 10 all time. You've already outed yourself as one several times. Just don't expect people to take you seriously.

Paktass

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    He's a top 20 talent with great longevity. So let's say top 15 overall. That means he's one of the best basketball players ever fellas.
    That literally describes Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    can you not read? I say i'm fine with DUMMIES thinking he's 3rd, he ain't 3rd

he ain't even top 10 and if they'd call things properly concerning him it would show it. As it is however, he can travel and stiff arm his way to "greatness"

like I said, if you're a dumbass and believe he's 3rd then i'm cool with you being the idiot you are. Don't disgrace the top 2 players ever tho with that crab dribbling excuse of "greatness"l
    Yep, it's the ones that have LeBron top 3 that are idiots, not the one that has a 4x MVP/4x FMVP outside the top 10 If crying about it on here helps you cope though, by all means keep at it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Kobe really didn't have great longevity. He was a superstar from 2001 to 2010. And then had a brief resurgence in 2013 where he started playing like Magic Johnson, but unfortunately suffered a career ending injury pretty much. Kobe had countless surgeries and major injuries throughout his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450 View Post
    I'm cool with you being an idiot if you think LeBron is not top 10 all time. You've already outed yourself as one several times. Just don't expect people to take you seriously.
    Idc what nobody on this forum has to say, some of you losers got 40k posts in only a few years. I come here to get a giggle at a bunch of idiots that think some colluding moron is great.

Stay on topic you fcktards, watch the video and remember that lebronze is the reason this man didn't go on to become incredible. I wanted to see what wade was gonna do as he aged, lebronze ruined that.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    That literally describes Kobe

Yep, it's the ones that have LeBron top 3 that are idiots, not the one that has a 4x MVP/4x FMVP outside the top 10 If crying about it on here helps you cope though, by all means keep at it
    bruh it's like wilt dominating in what might as well have been the 1930's, stat padding on perhaps the worst era of basketball in history.

I saw some guy the other day say, "watching basketball today is like watching kids play on a playground, they just run down the court and heave a long 3 point shot over and over."

that's literally what the nba is like today lol, it's a buncha kids making a mockery of basketball. Mvp of this garbage? bahhahahaaha idiots.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paksat View Post
    Idc what nobody on this forum has to say, some of you losers got 40k posts in only a few years. I come here to get a giggle at a bunch of idiots that think some colluding moron is great.

Stay on topic you fcktards, watch the video and remember that lebronze is the reason this man didn't go on to become incredible. I wanted to see what wade was gonna do as he aged, lebronze ruined that.
    You can't call anyone an idiot after this fvck up...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...ackfire-Thread

Ouch. Magafam just got exposed once more.

Kobe really didn't have great longevity. He was a superstar from 2001 to 2010. And then had a brief resurgence in 2013 where he started playing like Magic Johnson, but unfortunately suffered a career ending injury pretty much. Kobe had countless surgeries and major injuries throughout his career.
    He has 15 All-NBA selections, how many players would you say had clearly better longevity than Kobe? Anyone stand out besides LeBron, Kareem, Duncan & the Mailman?

He has 15 All-NBA selections, how many players would you say had clearly better longevity than Kobe? Anyone stand out besides LeBron, Kareem, Duncan & the Mailman?
    Kobe had a good run, but I don't know if 10 years is considered great longevity amongst the best. We're splitting hairs here, but Magic and Bird both had their careers cut short by back injury and HIV and they had 10 prime seasons just like Kobe. He seems to be middle of the pack. Lebron's longevity is unprecedented. He's been giving superstar impact from 2006 to 2020.

Kobe had a good run, but I don't know if 10 years is considered great. Magic and Bird both had their careers cut short by back injury and HIV and they had 10 prime seasons just like Kobe. He seems to be middle of the pack.
    While I'd agree he wasn't playing at prime capabilities, he was still a top 10 player in '00 & '11/'12, which counts for something

Banned

2010 WADE.... 28 PER... 9.2 BPM
    2010 KOBE..... 21 PER... 4.4 BPM

2010 BOSH.... 6x all-star
    2010 PAU....... 1x all-star

- So Lebron teamed up with Kobe-Pau II and went 2/4...

- Then he went 1/3 with Kyrie

- Then he's lottery with Ingram in 19' (he was also lottery with the East all-star center in 05')

- Then he's the statistical "pippen" to AD in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by trada7029 View Post

- Then he's lottery with Ingram in 2019, and the East all-star center in 2005

Equating 08-10 Kobe & Pau with 12-14 Wade & Bosh is an insult to the former

Kyrie missed 5 of 6 games in 2015

I didn't know Pippen averaged 30 ppg and outscored Jordan in the Finals

- Then he's lottery with Ingram in 19' (he was also lottery with the East all-star center in 05')

That's regular season numbers. Kobe was hurt all regular season on a good team, while Wade was prime/peak on a crappy team. Those circumstances will easily lead to one player being more valuable to his team than another. In the playoffs, however, Kobe turned the burners on. But if Wade had Kobe's cast he would've won a title too.

Banned

Equating 08-10 Kobe & Pau with 12-14 Wade & Bosh is an insult to the former

2010 Kobe fell off a cliff and had significantly lower PER, BPM and WS/48 than 12' Wade and 13' Wade... even 14' Wade had higher PER

And Bosh was in his uber-prime from 11-14'... He was better than Pau just like he was pre-lebron

Kyrie missed 5 of 6 games in 2015

Lebron lost with Kyrie in 17' - kd had curry, but lebron had the guy that crushed curry

I didn't know Pippen averaged 30 ppg and outscored Jordan in the Finals

AD led the Lakers in Playoffs stats, including the "real" Finals vs Denver

2010 Kobe fell off a cliff and had significantly lower PER, BPM and WS/48 than 12' Wade and 13' Wade... even 14' Wade had higher PER

And Bosh was in his uber-prime from 11-14'... He was better than Pau just like he was pre-lebron

Lebron lost with Kyrie in 17' - kd had curry, but lebron had the guy that crushed curry

AD led the Lakers in Playoffs stats, including the "real" Finals vs Denver
    08-10 Kobe & Pau absolutely shit on 12-14 Wade & Bosh, it's not even close. But yeah, if you're gonnq actually try to argue 2014 Wade was better than 2010 Kobe, there's obv no reasoning with you