Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: It’s safe to say Tom Brady isn’t a system QB

Its debatable whether Brady is the "most talented" QB to ever play in the NFL, but there is no question that he is the greatest QB in NFL history.

Lots of QBs play with talented teams and good coaches... but regardless of the quality of their teammates/coaches, very few QBs in NFL history have been ever been able to repeatedly lead a their team to the superbowl year after year after year...

Facts Are Misleading

He's definitely not the most talented.

The only thing that he is all time great at is accuracy.

His combination of "talent" traits aren't very good compared to Rodgers or Mahommes. They have him beat in a lot of categories, sometimes by a wide margin.

At the end of the day it doesn't mean anything. Josh Allen is more talented than Brady on paper.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Meticulously goes through Brady’s entire roster then completely breezes over Tyreke Hill.

If you have to engage in intellectual dishonesty like that, you probably don’t have a very good argument.

Facts Are Misleading

I literally called him the most unique weapon.

I feel bad for you two. Either you're always looking for arguments which is an ugly personality trait, or you lack basic reading comprehension. Or both.

I'll say it again, hopefully you two can understand this.

Tyreke is the most unique weapon in the NFL and one of the best WR in the league.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post

I feel bad for you two. Either you're always looking for arguments which is an ugly personality trait, or you lack basic reading comprehension. Or both.

Tyreke is the most unique weapon in the NFL and one of the best WR in the league.
    At least you said his name in this post. Just look at how you praised Mike Evans in your previous post and kind of just brushed over Hill when Hill is a better WR. Lets be real, you have a bias against Brady cause of all the times he kicked Manning's ass as a Colt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post

Settle down champ. You wrote that very unclearly and ambiguously, on first read it really does sound like you are referring to Travis Kelce as the most unique weapon.

“ KC has the most unique weapon and the best receiving TE in football but as a whole, to suggest that Mahommes has way better supporting cast on offense is not true.”

You practically made an outline detailing the roster of the Bucs. Then crammed everything into one poorly written sentence when going over Kansas City.

It’s obvious you arnt being very objective with your analysis and you are starting to go on tilt.

(Not looking for arguments, just laughing at you)

Facts Are Misleading

Ok then. Have a good day.

Facts Are Misleading

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    At least you said his name in this post. Just look at how you praised Mike Evans in your previous post and kind of just brushed over Hill when Hill is a better WR. Lets be real, you have a bias against Brady cause of all the times he kicked Manning's ass as a Colt.
    I have no bias against anyone. I don't care who people think is better or greater. I'm a grown man who doesn't idolize any athlete anymore.

By the way, Manning beat Brady 3-2 in the playoffs. Not that it was actually Brady vs Manning, that's a played out storyline that doesn't really mean anything.

Sanchez beat Brady, but Brady wasn't playing against Sanchez. He was playing against the elite Jets defense and Sanchez was playing against a fairly below average Pats defense that year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller View Post
    Gronk is washed, I don’t know how you can talk about top 5 targets and bring up his name. Also AB is there because of Brady, let’s not act like Brady was handed that. He being on the team brought AB there, he should get credit for that
    gronk is there for the playoff's ... even if it is 2-5 plays , it is a nail it mentality.

Decent college freshman

Tom Brady can’t keep getting away with winning!