Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Trump Administration Accomplishments

That list is too long, too huge. They need a top 20, else it's going to be too long and hard for the masses to read.

it's been 404 since yesterday.

Local High School Star Code Breaker's Avatar

Biden destroyed majority of his legacy already.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    That list is too long, too huge. They need a top 20, else it's going to be too long and hard for the masses to read.
    Yeah well as diamenz mentioned, that page has already been taken down

Into the wastebin of history ya go u orange cunt

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    Yeah well as diamenz mentioned, that page has already been taken down

Into the wastebin of history ya go u orange cunt
    https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov...ishments-2018/
    and
    https://web.archive.org/web/*/https:...complishments/

You really hate Trump. Look at that vile way you talk about him. I could understand you talking that way about people you interact with here, because they make fun of you and your cousin, and any other way they can get at you. But the way you're talking about Trump, it's beyond personal, and that's strange.
    Last edited by jstern; 01-22-2021 at 12:59 AM.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210117...complishments/

You really hate Trump. Look at that vile way you talk about him. I could understand you talking that way about people you interact with here, because they make fun of you and your cousin, and any other way they can get at you. But the way you're talking about Trump, it's beyond personal, and that's strange.

People here talk about how autistic you are so props to you for keeping your cool...also, Trump is a fag

Very woke of you to use that word.

You call him the c word, the f word. You call a billionaire who became the President of the United States a loser. A man who was voted Ladies' Man in High School, because he used to bring a different hot chick every weekend, who dated nothing but models, a loser. It's clear that his success has you fuming, and you try to make yourself feel better by convincing yourself that he's a loser. I mean if Trump is a loser than what are we ISH members? What are you?

I understand that technically it's harder to get your cousin into bed than to date a model. But it's not like you even succeeded in that.

The only way Trump could lose was through massive voter fraud, and massive disinformation and lies from the main stream media. Any talk of the multi million dollar business man crackhead Hunter Biden literally censored by Twitter and Facebook. And so much more.

You call him the c word, the f word. You call a billionaire who became the President of the United States a loser. A man who was voted Ladies' Man in High School, because he used to bring a different hot chick every weekend, who dated nothing but models, a loser. It's clear that his success has you fuming, and you try to make yourself feel better by convincing yourself that he's a loser. I mean if Trump is a loser than what are we ISH members? What are you?

I understand that technically it's harder to get your cousin into bed than to date a model. But it's not like you even succeeded in that.

The only way Trump could lose was through massive voter fraud, and massive disinformation and lies from the main stream media. Any talk of the multi million dollar business man crackhead Hunter Biden literally censored by Twitter and Facebook. And so much more.
    2 more weeks, right jstern?

This is how dumb you guys are, I've already stated many times that I get on Trump mainly to get a rise outta you dummies and you still keep falling for it Trump is an ass hat and I'm glad he's gone but GWB was a worse POTUS.

So is Trump still winning or have you finally snapped out of your delusional stupor?

Decent college freshman

Trump and his braindead cronies were the ones committing voter fraud, yet they still lost lol. Also, right wing media outlets spread so much disinformation.

Pull your head out of your ass.