Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I have to admit to liking Harden and KD now

Hated KD after that snake move to the Warriors and disliked some of Harden's ref baiting antics and rule bending with the step backs. But together on the Nets they are super exciting. Hopefully Kyrie can fit in and this will be the most fun team to watch. A Lakers Nets final going 7 games would be ideal.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Default Re: I have to admit to liking Harden and KD now

The Warriors were exciting when they had KD too. But it doesn't change the fact that KD was still a snake lol. He's an amazing player, but still a snake and a sensitive guy.

James Harden is the best SG in the league. It still doesn't change the fact that he flops his way to the basket and travel on his step back 3.

They are fun to watch, but they is who they is.

I only watched the highlights from Harden's first game for the Nets. It seemed to me he changed his game a bit from Houston; had a couple of midrange attempts and ran some curls from off ball pindowns. If he cuts back on the ballhogging and the flopping he would actually be a nice player to watch. Too bad his ego is even fatter than him to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk View Post
    Hated KD after that snake move to the Warriors and disliked some of Harden's ref baiting antics and rule bending with the step backs. But together on the Nets they are super exciting. Hopefully Kyrie can fit in and this will be the most fun team to watch. A Lakers Nets final going 7 games would be ideal.
    Its pretty obvious he didn't want to play with westbrook. Same with Harden.

OKC should have dumped westbrook for some peanuts.

how does this move differ to the GSW one?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Harden might be my favorite player now. I've always liked Durant, because his basketball skill is impeccable, but Harden's majestic cadence and change of pace is awesome to watch. He's a basketball maestro. I do believe he pulled that bullshit 3pt flopping because he knew it was his only chance to win with such little help. Now that he has KD there really isn't a need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Harden might be my favorite player now. I've always liked Durant, because his basketball skill is impeccable, but Harden's majestic cadence and change of pace is awesome to watch. He's a basketball maestro. I do believe he pulled that bullshit 3pt flopping because he knew it was his only chance to win with such little help. Now that he has KD there really isn't a need for it.

Lmao

oh ttrolls

Harden his fav now because he's a ploy to lebron ring-block

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Lmao

oh ttrolls

Harden his fav now because he's a ploy to lebron ring-block
    Bro the Lakers are going to get shit on by the Clippers this year. The Nuggets were a huge fluke win vs them. It was almost a miracle that they actually won. And now the Clippers will be playing with fire after the choke... using it as motivation to kick extra ass. They match up very well against the Lakers, even better than the Nets do. The Finals this year barring any injury will be Clippers vs Nets. That's why I've been laughing at your meltdowns so much. This Harden move doesn't affect the Laker's chances at a title in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Bro the Lakers are going to get shit on by the Clippers this year. The Nuggets were a huge fluke win vs them. It was almost a miracle that they actually won. And now the Clippers will be playing with fire after the choke... using it as motivation to kick extra ass. They match up very well against the Lakers, even better than the Nets do. The Finals this year barring any injury will be Clippers vs Nets. That's why I've been laughing at your meltdowns so much. This Harden move doesn't affect the Laker's chances at a title in the slightest.

Nah, Clips honestly an afterthought at this point lul

And we all know you were looking down depression had Harden not commited a '16 KD level move and Bron would have gotten #5

I usually hit open layups Boki4MVP's Avatar

Whoever only likes harden now needs to hop off..y’all sound female

Nah, Clips honestly an afterthought at this point lul

And we all know you were looking down depression had Harden not commited a '16 KD level move and Bron would have gotten #5
    You mad lebron won’t be getting his fifth? He could win 3 straight and still wouldn’t be better than Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic View Post
    I only watched the highlights from Harden's first game for the Nets. It seemed to me he changed his game a bit from Houston; had a couple of midrange attempts and ran some curls from off ball pindowns. If he cuts back on the ballhogging and the flopping he would actually be a nice player to watch. Too bad his ego is even fatter than him to do that.

Not yet for me. Moreso for KD as I didnt like his move to gsw.

After his move to the nets, my impression of Harden is changing. I thought he was mostly just about individual stats back in Houston and that it was his way or the highway.

Now it seems he has no problem sacrificing and is intent on playing well with his teammates. That’s cool.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

how does this move differ to the GSW one?
    How does a trade out of his control differ from his own personal free agency choice?

That's a real question?

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    How does a trade out of his control differ from his own personal free agency choice?

That's a real question?

Lol, both were his own choice. Superstars' trades go after they let the FO know where they wanna go.