Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park Tobio-Star's Avatar

Default What happens when LeBron wins another FMVP right in front of the snake?

We all know that KDs rings are Walmart rings and dont actually count but what happens when LeBron wins another FMVP right in front of his face (if we exclude going to cry into his mommas' arms) ?

Does he have a negative record in terms of rings ? Should we consider that he has -1 ring since he lost with the second most broken team of all time ?

Discuss.

Banned

Default Re: What happens when LeBron wins another FMVP right in front of the snake?

The same thing that happened after LeBron won last season: Crying about how it's an asterisk ring and crying about the refs.

Default Re: What happens when LeBron wins another FMVP right in front of the snake?

A statistically significant uptick in suicides from welfare recipients.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobio-Star View Post
    We all know that KDs rings are Walmart rings and dont actually count but what happens when LeBron wins another FMVP right in front of his face (if we exclude going to cry into his mommas' arms) ?

Does he have a negative record in terms of rings ? Should we consider that he has -1 ring since he lost with the second most broken team of all time ?

Discuss.
    KD and Kyrie might go full Heaven's Gate in the off season if that happens.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Tobio-Star View Post

Discuss.
    If KDs rings are walmart rings then Lebron's Miami rings are too. Lebron should have 2 negative rings then. Last year's ring is an exhibition/practice league so that should count for 0. So Lebron only has 1 legit ring where Kyrie bailed him out of tough shots that he can't make in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    The same thing that happened after LeBron won last season: Crying about how it's an asterisk ring and crying about the refs.
    I already know that. Good thing nobody really cares. I was mostly thinking about KD: what happens for him when the world sees him as the fraud he is?

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    A statistically significant uptick in suicides from welfare recipients.

Honestly I am not very optimistic about the chance of Nets making it to the finals, we have quite a big hole in the rosters to fill in and its not easy to get through a stacked east. But assuming we get it to work and make it to the Finals over the corpses of Bucks, Celtics, and Heat, then I dont see the Lakers will beat us in the Finals. Lebron is known to be a loser in the Finals, and Durant went 8-1 against him. So either we fall before the Finals, or we will beat the Lakers there.

It’s still early to know how well the Nets will do. I would like to see a few more games with Kyrie in the lineup.

Not saying they wont do well but how deep they can go to the finals will depend on chemistry.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gudo View Post
    It’s still early to know how well the Nets will do. I would like to see a few more games with Kyrie in the lineup.

Not saying they wont do well but how deep they can go to the finals will depend on chemistry.
    Kyrie will only mess them up come playoff time. If he plays, that is.

The ideal scenario for the Nets would've been if they had got rid of Kyrie will keeping Allen and getting one more solid role player.

Op is a terrible poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    Honestly I am not very optimistic about the chance of Nets making it to the finals, we have quite a big hole in the rosters to fill in and its not easy to get through a stacked east. But assuming we get it to work and make it to the Finals over the corpses of Bucks, Celtics, and Heat, then I dont see the Lakers will beat us in the Finals. Lebron is known to be a loser in the Finals, and Durant went 8-1 against him. So either we fall before the Finals, or we will beat the Lakers there.

stacked East? Lolol

It would be stacked if Harden had gone to Philly, would have been a near perfect lague across the board

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Op is a terrible poster
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    stacked East? Lolol

It would be stacked if Harden had gone to Philly, would have been a near perfect lague across the board
    Yeah, there are 6 teams contending for ECF/Finals appearances this year in the Eastern Conference(Bucks, Nets, 76ers, Celtics, Heat and Pacers), compared to only 2 in the Western Conference(Lakers and Clippers), the East is 3x more stacked than the West.

Decent college freshman

To me all rings are worth the same.

There would be no shame in losing out on a Finals MVP to the GOAT.