Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Jokic Stan

Default Re: Undefeated maskless Kawhi tracker (clips 7-0 when Kawhi plays without mask)

Kawhi is playing great this year and might actually be an MVP candidate since it doesn't seem like he is load managing this season? Idk why none of the MVP trackers have had him listed recently since he's been playing a lot of game and obviously is a top 5 player.

I mean, he would definitely win it if the Clips get the 1 seed and Kawhi plays like 90% of the games.

I think the Clips actually have the 1 seed now so IMO he should be the MVP favorite at this time.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Undefeated maskless Kawhi tracker (clips 7-0 when Kawhi plays without mask)

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk View Post
    Kawhi is playing great this year and might actually be an MVP candidate since it doesn't seem like he is load managing this season? Idk why none of the MVP trackers have had him listed recently since he's been playing a lot of game and obviously is a top 5 player.

I mean, he would definitely win it if the Clips get the 1 seed and Kawhi plays like 90% of the games.

I think the Clips actually have the 1 seed now so IMO he should be the MVP favorite at this time.
    https://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/mvp.html

basketball reference has kawhi at #3 and they are pretty much looking at just stats and not team success. When taking into account team success, kawhi is clear cut #1 right now.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    https://www.basketball-reference.com/friv/mvp.html

basketball reference has kawhi at #3 and they are pretty much looking at just stats and not team success. When taking into account team success, kawhi is clear cut #1 right now.
    That's actually not true. Winning is a huge factor in this tracker. If Kawhi scores 40 in the next 5 games but they lose them all he'll plummet down the list. If he scores 20 in the next 5 and they win all 5 he might be in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSteve View Post
    That's actually not true. Winning is a huge factor in this tracker. If Kawhi scores 40 in the next 5 games but they lose them all he'll plummet down the list. If he scores 20 in the next 5 and they win all 5 he might be in first place.
    Why is Jokic in 1st place if winning is a huge factor?

Winning is always a huge factor for the media voting. I think the only time they didn't care about an MVP being on an elite team is when they were drooling over Westbrook's triple double. Luckily for Kawhi, he will not get screwed over again like he did in 2017 because people have always seen the triple double thing that Jokic is doing.

9-0 now for maskless Kawhi AKA the clear cut MVP of the league for anybody with half a brain. And Paul George had 11 points on 30% FG today lol

9-0 now for maskless Kawhi AKA the clear cut MVP of the league for anybody with half a brain. And Paul George had 11 points on 30% FG today lol
    They won't reach the finals anyway so cheering for them is useless, sweetheart. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    They won't reach the finals anyway so cheering for them is useless, sweetheart. ;)
    This isn't the bubble anymore, doc isn't around anymore. Let me know when maskless Kawhi acttally loses a game, this season he looks like 1996 Jordan.

This isn't the bubble anymore, doc isn't around anymore. Let me know when maskless Kawhi acttally loses a game, this season he looks like 1996 Jordan.
    That's just your opinion tho ;)

Kawhi is now 11-0 in game he plays without the mask and just lit up the knicks #6 ranked defense, the nets defense should be no problem. Durant and his boys are about to get it next.

Lakers - W
    Nuggets - W
    Bulls - W
    Pelicans - W
    Kings - W
    Pacers - W
    Kings - W
    Thunder - W
    Thunder - W
    Magic - W
    Knicks - W

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Streak ends on Tuesday

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Harrell and Dennis are not championship level players... on top of being racists. Y'all are going to miss playoff rondo and dwight when he actually accepted a small defensive role as his main mission.

Kawhi is now 11-0 in game he plays without the mask and just lit up the knicks #6 ranked defense, the nets defense should be no problem. Durant and his boys are about to get it next.

Lakers - W
    Nuggets - W
    Bulls - W
    Pelicans - W
    Kings - W
    Pacers - W
    Kings - W
    Thunder - W
    Thunder - W
    Magic - W
    Knicks - W
    Keep up the effort in jinxing them

Brooklyn gonna clap those cheeks hard on Tuesday.

Good High School Starter

Actually, I appreciate a lot the different mentality the Clippers players have this year, it seems they are conscious they had an epic choke-job last year and they want to make up for it. However, the play-off games are what count in this game, so I wouldn't get all psyched-up about them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pandiani17 View Post
    Actually, I appreciate a lot the different mentality the Clippers players have this year, it seems they are conscious they had an epic choke-job last year and they want to make up for it. However, the play-off games are what count in this game, so I wouldn't get all psyched-up about them yet.
    Ty lue will mostly be exposed for his flaws as head coach when playoff time comes