Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: [Potential NBA Record Watch!] CP3 with 14 Assists in the First Half Against the N

Quote Originally Posted by zeerghit View Post
    dude if not cp3 u most likely be lottery team, like every year before.. so give some respect and stop crying after 1 game what kinda pu$$y fan you are? PATHETIC
    lol Bullshit we already would have easily already made the playoffs last year if it wasn't for Ayton only playing like 31 games, among many other injuries forcing constant roster rotations(like Ayton and Baynes being out at the same time forcing us to start Kaminsky). We fell 1 game short of the playoffs despite that BS.

Maybe you should look at the stats and see that CP3 has barely even been an improvement over Rubio was last season. He's even legit shooting WAY WORSE than Rubio did from 3, how is that even possible . Dude's played mediocre at best overall for us so far. And hasn't been clutch at all aside from like 2 games. He can still look great at times but he's hit or miss af.

Like tonight when CP3 had the ball in regulation, game tied with 3 seconds left, and decided to chuck up a half court shot WITH 2 TIMEOUTS LEFT. That was by far one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen in the clutch in my life. That's damn near JR Smith level stupid. How do you not call a timeout and advance the ball and try to run a real play??

Default Re: [Potential NBA Record Watch!] CP3 with 14 Assists in the First Half Against the N

dude if not cp3 u most likely be lottery team, like every year before.. so give some respect and stop crying after 1 game what kinda pu$$y fan you are? PATHETIC

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave View Post
    lol Bullshit we already would have easily already made the playoffs last year if it wasn't for Ayton only playing like 31 games, among many other injuries forcing constant roster rotations(like Ayton and Baynes being out at the same time forcing us to start Kaminsky). We fell 1 game short of the playoffs despite that BS.

Maybe you should look at the stats and see that CP3 has barely even been an improvement over Rubio was last season. He's even legit shooting WAY WORSE than Rubio did from 3, how is that even possible . Dude's played mediocre at best overall for us so far. And hasn't been clutch at all aside from like 2 games. He can still look great at times but he's hit or miss af.

Like tonight when CP3 had the ball in regulation, game tied with 3 seconds left, and decided to chuck up a half court shot WITH 2 TIMEOUTS LEFT. That was by far one of the dumbest decisions I've ever seen in the clutch in my life. That's damn near JR Smith level stupid. How do you not call a timeout and advance the ball and try to run a real play??
    well some of that is monty tbf. the shooting% doesnt mater as much as people think, people guard paul they dont guard rubio which has always been the problem with rubio. last year was also a weird year where 31-38 could make the playoffs. that doesnt seem like it'll cut it this year. paul's admittedly been mediocre yes, phoenix bench and young guys are carrying right now.

Decent college freshman

how is this on cp3? the guy took rebound dribble looked ahead its was like 1.+ its only on coach.. and yes stfu with that:"would have easily already made the playoffs last year if it wasn't for Ayton only playing like 31 games" u are just PLASTIC FAN

how is this on cp3? the guy took rebound dribble looked ahead its was like 1.+ its only on coach..
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT View Post
    well some of that is monty tbf.

Trust me I blamed Monty for that way more than CP3, but I just would have expected CP3 to have the veteran awareness to know how much time was left and want to call a TO and run a play rather than throwing up a prayer. But honestly the point is we shouldn't have even been in that position if CP3 didn't choke all 2nd half. The inconsistency is mind blowing going from 14 assists in one half to not being able to do anything in the 2nd half. Again, part of that is on Monty with the stupid lineups he left in the game and freezing out 2 players that Denver had no answer for. But I expect CP3 to be able to see these mistakes and have the leadership to get the ball into the correct guys hands when we need it most, but instead he was throwing dumb turnovers in the 2nd half and taking(bricking) extremely well contested shots for no reason.

Banned

Tough loss for the Suns. This loss might cost them a playoff spot at the end of the season.

every team has those kind of injuries/absences though

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    every team has those kind of injuries/absences though
    and most don't get to pad their win totals in a neutral environment like the bubble.

Trust me I blamed Monty for that way more than CP3, but I just would have expected CP3 to have the veteran awareness to know how much time was left and want to call a TO and run a play rather than throwing up a prayer. But honestly the point is we shouldn't have even been in that position if CP3 didn't choke all 2nd half. The inconsistency is mind blowing going from 14 assists in one half to not being able to do anything in the 2nd half. Again, part of that is on Monty with the stupid lineups he left in the game and freezing out 2 players that Denver had no answer for. But I expect CP3 to be able to see these mistakes and have the leadership to get the ball into the correct guys hands when we need it most, but instead he was throwing dumb turnovers in the 2nd half and taking(bricking) extremely well contested shots for no reason.
    The contested mid range shot is his first to shot so you’ll have to accept that but he makes like 50% of them even this year so it’s a good shot. Turnovers were bad but at least uncharacteristic

NBA rookie of the year

another close game between suns & denver

CP3 still clutch

Blatant travel by Murray but refs be like I ain't seen nuffin but he ties it with a crazy 3.