Default Washington Post caught scrubbing Kamala Harris ‘prisoner’ story

Talk about the polar opposite of Trump.

The Washington Post scrubbed an unflattering anecdote of Vice President Kamala Harris crassly laughing at the thought of a prisoner begging for a drink of water — then backtracked Friday after an eagle-eyed reporter took notice.

Harris made the comments in a July 2019 Washington Post profile about her relationship with her sister and trusted aide, Maya Harris, when the former California prosecutor was running for president.

But that story disappeared from the site — with its link redirecting to a newer version published on Jan. 11, sans anecdote.
    What was deleted.

“It’s a treat that a prisoner gets when they ask for, ‘A morsel of food please,’” Harris told Washington Post reporter Ben Terris, who described the then-presidential candidate as “shoving her hands forward as if clutching a metal plate, her voice now trembling like an old British man locked in a Dickensian jail cell.”

“‘And water! I just want wahtahhh….'” Harris continued. “Your standards really go out the f—ing window.”

Terris noted, “Kamala burst into laughter.”
    https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/washin...risoner-story/

The only shocking part is that after they were caught red handed, they apologized for doing it and then re added what Harris said. I guess the media is getting back to that, rather than the blatantly lying and proceeding ahead because they really need to get Trump out of office and the vast majority of the public will never look into it. They can now scale it back, because if they continued down that path they would truly lose all credibility.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Default Re: Washington Post caught scrubbing Kamala Harris ‘prisoner’ story

The communists will find a reason to defend it. They will lie at every turn to claim they are right.

I posted this thread last night. I was kind of hoping to see how the usual suspects would twist this story around. I guess silence is a form of communication.

I was expecting to see something like, "That's just her personality, she laughs a lot. It's not what's in her heart." I even posted that video for them.

I mean they even defended the time she made a public appearance while drunk for crying out loud.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Yeah, I'm not sure why this thread went untouched.

My 2 cents on the topic.... Kamala Harris is c*nt b!tch.

If she had an R to her name you'd call that alpha.

Thinking a law and order politician is anything a "communist" would defend...

But, but Trump is for law and order.

Yes, Trump is for law and order. He is for the law to be followed. He is against destruction of property and looting. He is against criminals running amok.

Law and order is not about getting a kick out of another human being begging for food and water. That would make the person no better than the common criminal. Worse than the common criminal. And even worse is a media trying to cover such things up so that those who would vote for her do not change their mind. Even though most of them don't even care. Heck they don't even care about the way Biden touches kids.

If she had an R next to her name I would call her a psychopath.

The low iq on the left does not read articles.

They dont believe in facts. Only spew "youre australian" and they log on to another account and laugh at the post

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    If she had an R to her name you'd call that alpha.

Thinking a law and order politician is anything a "communist" would defend...
    What's the purpose of going into every thread to divert?