Decent college freshman

Default BLM twerk for MLK

The official Black Lives Matter page on Instagram celebrated Martin Luther King’s birthday by posting a video of a woman “twerking” across the nation’s capital, MTO News has learned.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/pressre...e-mlk-day/amp/

Letting these unstable hoes lead you? You guys rather side with lesbian hoes and fight conservatism? Weird.

To my black brothers, we don't allow our sisters to twerk and shit in public. Most have decency. We usually stay married too. You guys break up because black "men" can't keep their ***** in check and the females have too much attitude and a big mouth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yGjWl-FvGc

Go biden & kamala!

Default Re: BLM twerk for MLK

From their point of view, the brain chemistry of the woman twerking, and the BLM leaders involve, they don't see anything wrong with releasing a twerking video to celebrate the legacy of Martin Luther King. Perhaps like Biden who touches kids in public in ways that visibly makes them uncomfortable, they lack the awareness to read how others are feeling and how others will react.

Perhaps I'm just completely wrong and the usual suspects of ISH are completely right, and I'm just not capable of seeing how Black Lives Matter celebrating Martin Luther King's birthday by releasing a public twerking video is actually very sane and will make non blacks appreciate the black community more.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    From their point of view, the brain chemistry of the woman twerking, and the BLM leaders involve, they don't see anything wrong with releasing a twerking video to celebrate the legacy of Martin Luther King. Perhaps like Biden who touches kids in public in ways that visibly makes them uncomfortable, they lack the awareness to read how others are feeling and how others will react.

Perhaps I'm just completely wrong and the usual suspects of ISH are completely right, and I'm just not capable of seeing how Black Lives Matter celebrating Martin Luther King's birthday by releasing a public twerking video is actually very sane and will make non blacks appreciate the black community more.

Sharp, funny and good hearted man.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    Sharp, funny and good hearted man.
    Thank you.

I wonder why the usual suspects are not here defending this. If Trump said that it was an inappropriate way of celebrating Martin Luther King then they would be here talking about how he's totally wrong. That it's just a form of expression.

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar