Default Luka Magic in his last 10 games

28 ppg (46%, 33% and 74%) 11rpg, 11apg, 1spg, 1bpg, 5 turnovers, 37mpg
    He came in out of shape in the first games and looked overweight. He came back quickly though.

Default Re: Luka Magic in his last 10 games

JIMMY DUNCAN

The midrange +post game has looked really good.

Kobe Stan

Luka already has something that Bron never had, and that is a very good floater, 5-10ft range scoring game. Bron to this day still doesn't have that because his athleticism has allowed him to score so much at the 0-3ft range. So many times when Lebron can't get right at the rim, he either passes out or dribble out, but his scoring would be so much more deadly if he had a floater, 5-10ft skillset.

Honestly when I watch Luka is just don't understand how he gets to wherever he wants on the floor. Like I see him do it, but it always looks like bad defense compared to good offense by Luka because he moves so slow lol. Being 6'7 with a big body really does help.

Despite how talented he is he might be the biggest ball hog and stat padder I've ever seen. The triple double chasing gimmick isn't impressive. He seems very selfish and there's something off about him...like he is an actual wife beater or something.

Seems to benefit the most from modern rules as he isn't particularly athletic. Poor mans Sarunas Marciulionis.