Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: How will you remember Donald Trump's legacy from his Presidency?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    Officer blade and his little impeachment essays

Look how much this loser is obsessed with the bad orange man
    Wait, wait, this was the best part....

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post

The story has yet to finish.

Officer blade and his little impeachment essays

Look how much this loser is obsessed with the bad orange man
    'Shew calling anyone obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    He will be remembered as a narcissistic corrupt blowhard who used to go on meltdowns on Twitter at 4am and for provoking an insurrection on the US government for which he was impeached for a record 2nd time. The insurrection attempt was a last-ditch attempt to overturn an election in which he lost by a record 7 million votes along with losing the senate. The house of representatives minority leader and other Republican leaders had to beg him to call off the insurrection, which he was pleased with initially according to his aides until he realized had been lost once all the cops began to come to the scene. His presidency got to the point that his own staff had to isolate him for his final 2 weeks in office, and congress had to bring in thousands of national guard to Washington DC. He left office impeached, isolated and with the lowest approval rating in history.

The story has yet to finish. Sdny is going to be coming after him once the impeachment stuff is over with. His taxes will become public once SDNY is through. He is owed several hundred millions of dollars, which are coming due next year. His former aides and cabinet members have been distancing themselves from him so I bet several of them will write a book on him and his behavior.
    Brutal lol

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    'Shew calling anyone obsessed

Coming from the unemployed loser who made an alt dedicated to me and followed me around?
    Yikes, get a life

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Wait, wait, this was the best part....

Hilarious blade actually thought his life would improve once trump was out of office, what kind of a total fkn dipshit actually thinks like that

Coming from the unemployed loser who made an alt dedicated to me and followed me around?
    Yikes, get a life
    You literally mention me in your location and have followed me around for years, ‘shew

You literally mention me in your location and have followed me around for years, ‘shew

Rent free..

Yikes at that lame pic.. guess you have a lot of time on your fat hands

Rent free..

Yikes at that lame pic.. guess you have a lot of time on your fat hands
    Who are you calling fat, tubby? I can see your flabby body in that pic. And you’re balding too At least I have my hair.

RRR3 looking at pics of shirtless dudes. Can anyone get more homo than that?? No wonder he likes chicks with d*cks.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    RRR3 looking at pics of shirtless dudes. Can anyone get more homo than that?? No wonder he likes chicks with d*cks.
    Let'sh not busht hish ballsh—a hole'sh a hole—that'sh what I alwaysh shay... Right, ladsh?

This message is hidden because Chewing is on your morbidly obese list. I can hear the sweat dripping onto his keyboard.

This message is hidden because Chewing is on your morbidly obese list. I can hear the sweat dripping onto his keyboard.
    You're just upset that I get under your skin when I call you out for liking ladyboys and being unemployed and living with your parents.

It's okay buddy.

This message is hidden because Gastrick Chewing’s blubber is blocking the image.

This is cashew? No wonder the highlight of his day is tugging it to tranny p0rn.