Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,893

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Wrong again.

    Won multiple playoff series scoring 35ppg. Look it up.

    Today you have been wrong on 100% of your takes.

    Time to take a break.

    Who cares about the 1st Round? That's your argument? 1st Round?

    Face facts - lebron can't win with scoring, so he needs a 1b teammate that can match him in scoring and is normally a 1st option.. He can't win with a true 2nd option who isn't capable of being an equal scoring partner

  2. #32
    Croissant Capela RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36,043

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Who cares about the 1st Round? That's your argument? 1st Round?

    Face facts - lebron can't win with scoring, so he needs a 1b teammate that can match him in scoring and is normally a 1st option.. He can't win with a true 2nd option who isn't capable of being an equal scoring partner
    Why did you lie about being 6'7 and having a D1 college basketball career when you're really 5'3 and were the waterboy on a community college lacrosse team?

  3. #33
    MH! aj1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,959

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Who cares about the 1st Round? That's your argument? 1st Round?

    Face facts - lebron can't win with scoring, so he needs a 1b teammate that can match him in scoring and is normally a 1st option.. He can't win with a true 2nd option who isn't capable of being an equal scoring partner
    You got caught again. You have absolutely no idea about how basketball ball works and you have the intelligence of a retarded toad.

  4. #34
    Croissant Capela RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36,043

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by aj1987 View Post
    You got caught again. You have absolutely no idea about how basketball ball works and you have the intelligence of a retarded toad.
    He's also an exposed liar. You missed the thread, but the dude claimed he is a 6'7 former D1 athlete who was the third best player on his college team. I did some research based on the info he gave and found out his story was impossible

    He's probably 5'3 and bald

  5. #35
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,893

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by aj1987 View Post
    You got caught again. You have absolutely no idea about how basketball ball works and you have the intelligence of a retarded toad.

    No I gotcha as usual

    1st Round makes my point, not yours

  6. #36
    Presented by YouTubeTV SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    19,232

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    No I gotcha as usual

    1st Round makes my point, not yours
    1st round was also the furthest Jordan ever made it without Pippen

  7. #37
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,893

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    1st round was also the furthest Jordan ever made it without Pippen

    Almost no one made it past the 1st Round with an 8 seed, so if that's the worst knock on MJ, he's goat.. by far

    He only played full 2 seasons on the bulls without pippen (his first 2 years), so that's a bad sample to base your argument on

  8. #38
    MH! aj1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,959

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    1st round was also the furthest Jordan ever made it without Pippen


    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Almost no one made it past the 1st Round with an 8 seed, so if that's the worst knock on MJ, he's goat.. by far

    He only played full 2 seasons on the bulls without pippen (his first 2 years), so that's a bad sample to base your argument on
    Why does 1-9 have a losing record without Pippen?

  9. #39
    Croissant Capela RRR3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    36,043

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by aj1987 View Post




    Why does 1-9 have a losing record without Pippen?
    Ask him why he lied about having a D1 college career, he has no answer.

  10. #40
    Member of the 1% 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Who cares about the 1st Round? That's your argument? 1st Round?

    Face facts - lebron can't win with scoring, so he needs a 1b teammate that can match him in scoring and is normally a 1st option.. He can't win with a true 2nd option who isn't capable of being an equal scoring partner
    Jordan cares about the first round. 1-9 in the 1st round without Pippen.

    LeBron averaged 36ppg vs Toronto in 2017 in the 2nd round. So again you are 100% wrong.

    Today you have been wrong on 100% of your takes.

  11. #41
    Member of the 1% 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    3ball with 100 posts today non stop since 10am after LeBron drops 46 points.

    Meltdown.

  12. #42
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,893

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Jordan cares about the first round. 1-9 in the 1st round without Pippen.

    LeBron averaged 36ppg vs Toronto in 2017 in the 2nd round. So again you are 100% wrong.

    Today you have been wrong on 100% of your takes.

    2nd Round is the best you can do in nearly 2 decades of playing??.... you keep making my point lol

    he never won a meaningful series with scoring

    he simply can't handle higher volume loads (contested jumpshooting) and therefore needs a 1b - he can't win with a true 2nd option that scores far less and forces him to take high volume (contested jumpshooting)

    Heck, he never beat a top 5 SRS team (good team) with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick - no carry-jobs against good teams in 2 decades

  13. #43
    Member of the 1% 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Scored 30 ppg in 2012/2016/2020 in the finals and won them. Wrong again. 30ppg is low scoring now? That's Jordan's career average

    Unlike Jordan, LeBron isn't a 1 trick scoring pony. He has to facilitate the offense too.

    100% wrong today. Time to get off the crack pipe.

  14. #44
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    30,893

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Scored 30 ppg in 2012/2013/2016/2020 in the finals and won them. Wrong again.

    Unlike Jordan, LeBron isn't a 1 trick scoring pony. He has to facilitate the offense too.

    100% wrong today. Time to get off the crack pipe.

    Lebron averages 1-2 more assists than Jordan, so Jordan was a passer and led the Bulls in playoff assists most years

    But Jordan's higher scoring load and desire for goat winning prevented him from dominating the ball and accumulating empty personal assists like Lebron.. ultimately, Jordan had higher team assists than lebron and created more assists by being an assist target (not dominating the ball)

  15. #45
    Member of the 1% 8Ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Correcting the Jordan Record
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: Watching lebron play like last night

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post

    he never won a meaningful series with scoring
    2018 vs Boston conference finals = 34 ppg
    2018 vs Toronto semi-conference = 34 ppg
    2017 vs conference finals = 30 ppg
    2017 vs Toronto semi = 36 ppg
    2012 vs Boston conference = 34 ppg
    2012 vs Indiana semi conference= 30 ppg

    Wrong wrong wrong all day long.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •