Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: "Lakers are your team AD"

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    GOAT gonna GOAT.

AD better fall in line.
    Come over, I will diminish you as I stat pad. And we can win rings along the way with your true value -- kind of shit.

LeBron haters seriously thought that this guy was going to be the alpha leader? Lolol

College superstar

If this is truly the trajectory then poor AD with regards to his long-term career.

If you look at the %share in rpg for Love, Bosh and AD before and while/after playing with Lebron, see below. In bold are years playing with Lebron.

AD %share total team rpg
    2015-16 24%
    2016-17 27%
    2017-18 25%
    2018-19 25%
    2019-20 20%
    2020-21 19%

K. Love %share total team rpg
    2010-11 34%
    2011-12 30%
    2012-13 33%
    2013-14 28%
    2014-15 23%
    2015-16 22%
    2016-17 25%
    2017-18 22%

C. Bosh %share total team rpg
    2006-07 27%
    2007-08 22%
    2008-09 25%
    2009-10 27%
    2010-11 20%
    2011-12 19%
    2012-13 18%
    2013-14 18%

This is Lebron's since joining MIA up to now. I would say that is consistent. No drop in share. Who thwarts whose game?

2010-11 18%
    2011-12 19%
    2012-13 21%
    2013-14 19%
    2014-15 14%
    2015-16 17%
    2016-17 20%
    2017-18 20%
    2018-19 18%
    2019-20 17%
    2020-21 16%

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner View Post
    LeBron haters seriously thought that this guy was going to be the alpha leader? Lolol

He was led to believe so by Lebron so he can come over. That was the recruitment pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    He was led to believe so by Lebron so he can come over.
    Nope. He has a robin personality about him. He had his chance to lead. You are either blind or retarded. Probably both

College superstar

Straight from the horse's mouth

“I’ve always recruited,” James told ESPN’s Rachel Nichols in a sit-down interview that will air Christmas Day at halftime of the Lakers-Golden State Warriors game on ABC. “I’ve been trying to get guys to come play with me since, like, 2007. I’ve got rejected a lot. But I’ve also have not got rejected a lot.”

You wonder then what other pitch this guy had in colluding.

Guys like Op really beleive AD signed up to play with Lebron expecting him to play like Pippen. Nevermind that even in year 18 he can have games like last night. Let's be real fellas, AD signed up to play with a GOAT candidate, im sure he's happy with the way Lebron has played.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Straight from the horse's mouth

“I’ve always recruited,” James told ESPN’s Rachel Nichols in a sit-down interview that will air Christmas Day at halftime of the Lakers-Golden State Warriors game on ABC. “I’ve been trying to get guys to come play with me since, like, 2007. I’ve got rejected a lot. But I’ve also have not got rejected a lot.”

You wonder then what other pitch this guy had in colluding.

In 2005, Gilbert Arenas won the 1st Round with Larry Hughes as the sidekick (22/6/5 with 1st team defense).

In 2006, Lebron stole Hughes from Arenas and beat Arenas in the 1st Round

So lebron has always been a cheating fraudster

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Guys like Op really beleive AD signed up to play with Lebron expecting him to play like Pippen. Nevermind that even in year 18 he can have games like last night. Let's be real fellas, AD signed up to play with a GOAT candidate, im sure he's happy with the way Lebron has played.
    Then AD deserves to be diminished for being a beta.

I'm just out here to point out the "pitch" to get people that Lebron can use. Seeing AD's potential but beta mindset, I guess it didn't really matter what Lebron said.

Still this is an insight as to what Lebron might usually have as a pitch in his past collusion. The discontinuity between what he would say vs what he would allow to happen.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    In 2005, Gilbert Arenas won the 1st Round with Larry Hughes as the sidekick (22/6/5 with 1st team defense).

In 2006, Lebron stole Hughes from Arenas and beat Arenas in the 1st Round

So lebron has always been a cheating fraudster
    Recruitment/collusion is obvious. I don't know why the stans choose to ignore it.

But I guess that's not hard to see because they also refuse to acknowledge that Lebron is a serial flopper and has some of the worst travelling violations.

Then AD deserves to be diminished for being a beta.

I'm just out here to point out the "pitch" to get people that Lebron can use. Seeing AD's potential but beta mindset, I guess it didn't really matter what Lebron said.

Still this is an insight as to what Lebron might usually have as a pitch in his past collusion. The discontinuity between what he would say vs what he would allow to happen.
    What makes guys like you think that being 2nd option or deffering makes you beta? More silly internet guy myths. There are guys who have sat in the 15th roster spot that would tear you a new asshole.....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    What makes guys like you think that being 2nd option or deffering makes you beta? More silly internet guy myths. There are guys who have sat in the 15th roster spot that would tear you a new asshole.....

I suppose everyone in history had to defer because everyone had "1b" sidekicks that outscored them for a playoff run

Only MJ never had to defer and won with a true 2nd option that always averaged far less

Ultimately, Kobe/MJ's superior jumpshooting skill and pure scoring allowed them to win with true 2nd options, while lebron needs a 1st option to play sidekick (1b)

Because some people are sheep and are led to believe something and don't even evaluate the trajectory.
    So you're saying that LeBron won a title with a retard who can't think for himself?

Makes his 2020 title that more impressive.

Banned

You know what's hilarious about this thread?

The fact that AD was free to walk this offseason after he witnessed LeBron's "con job" and true sinister purpose for recruiting him last season.
    Instead he chose to re-sign with the Lakers. Why?

AD has only himself to blame for playing like a bitch this season