View Poll Results: 3Braincells-WOAT nba forum poster?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 45.24%
  • No

23 54.76%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Poll: Is 3ball the single worst NBA forum poster of all time?

As an infrequent poster and although I haven't seen his posts lately, I'd have to say that he's better than most, although I'd also say he's too provincial with his agenda.
    Last edited by 72-10; 01-28-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro View Post
    Not at all. I've seen worse trolls, guys who just hate for the sake of hating. 3ball has arguments for his claims. All of his posts are well written based on arguments.
    Well written? What the hell?

And based on logical leaps and insane reach that don’t make basic sense.

Comparing players by raw stat averages with no context, exaggerating the rare ideas he grasps well.

Yes he is.

15 to 14 says he is as well

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

Nope. He is a pretty good poster. The only fllaw he has is is hate for Pippen.

Sweden Loves the Green Lebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Good god nothing but spam, lies and manipulated numbers.
    Of all time? Come on now...

I don't like him that much with his essays or should I say (his copy and paste paragraphs) he is cringe, I must admit.

But the title goes to Warriorfag and/or Manny98 aka KD7 two of the worst. I genuinely do not like them. They like flies, they need to get the fk away.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    I don't like him that much with his essays or should I say (his copy and paste paragraphs) he is cringe, I must admit.

But the title goes to Warriorfag and/or Manny98 aka KD7 two of the worst. I genuinely do not like them. They like flies, they need to get the fk away.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    The "73-win team" crap shows how humans think like cavemen

Everyone just looks at the surface and ignores obvious facts - if Rik Smits (2nd option) outplayed Shaq in the 00' Finals, would Reggie Miller get credit for a goat accomplishment by winning the series?...

If KJ outplayed MJ in the 93' Finals, would Barkley get credit for a goat accomplishment?... You can do this with any Finals..

ultimately, it's impossible to lose when your sidekick is destroying the opponent's top guy, so lebron should get knocked for needing 7 games given Kyrie's performance.. they only needed 7 games because lebron wet the bed thru 4 (24 and 6 TO's)

It's clear that Kyrie > Curry against the best comp (championship level), so Lebron only had to outplay... Klay???... Lol... And since Kyrie > Curry, Lebron should've won in 17'.. Both Kyrie and Lebron average 28 ppg for their Finals career (shared load)
    Sound reasoning, I support this.

Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    The "73-win team" crap shows how humans think like cavemen

Everyone just looks at the surface and ignores obvious facts - if Rik Smits (2nd option) outplayed Shaq in the 00' Finals, would Reggie Miller get credit for a goat accomplishment by winning the series?...

If KJ outplayed MJ in the 93' Finals, would Barkley get credit for a goat accomplishment?... You can do this with any Finals..

ultimately, it's impossible to lose when your sidekick is destroying the opponent's top guy, so lebron should get knocked for needing 7 games given Kyrie's performance.. they only needed 7 games because lebron wet the bed thru 4 (24 and 6 TO's)

It's clear that Kyrie > Curry against the best comp (championship level), so Lebron only had to outplay... Klay???... Lol... And since Kyrie > Curry, Lebron should've won in 17'.. Both Kyrie and Lebron average 28 ppg for their Finals career (shared load)
    Most of this made pretty good sense, until the bolded part at the end. It's too small a sample size to be meaningful. Curry being better than Kyrie 95% of the time means that he's better, period. Yes, I agree that there's that 5% of the time where Kyrie looks like an unstoppable world beater, but it's not enough. Not enough to win two MVP's. Not enough for a general consensus between the two to go in his favour. Remember the other side of the ball too. Curry is no great defender, but he is still better than Kyrie in that respect.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Thenameless View Post
    Most of this made pretty good sense, until the bolded part at the end. It's too small a sample size to be meaningful. Curry being better than Kyrie 95% of the time means that he's better, period. Yes, I agree that there's that 5% of the time where Kyrie looks like an unstoppable world beater, but it's not enough. Not enough to win two MVP's. Not enough for a general consensus between the two to go in his favour. Remember the other side of the ball too. Curry is no great defender, but he is still better than Kyrie in that respect.
    What 5%? Kyrie was terrible dumbass in his Celtics playoff run against ‘championship level comp’

Tell me when Curry ever played like this in the postseason?

Made that high school varsity squad Thenameless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    What 5%?
    Stephen Curry Stephen Curry 2015-16 NBA Finals GSWGSW 7 35.1 22.6 4.9 3.7 0.9 0.7 4.3 7.1 17.7 40.3 4.6 11.4 40.0 3.7 4.0 92.9 246 158 34 26 6 5 30 25 -7

Kyrie Irving Kyrie Irving 2015-16 NBA Finals CLECLE 7 39.0 27.1 3.9 3.9 2.1 0.7 2.6 10.3 22.0 46.8 2.1 5.3 40.5 4.4 4.7 93.9 273 190 27 27 15 5 18 18 33

I'd say this would qualify as a pretty significant part of the 5% when Kyrie's better. No one is always better when two stars face each other enough times.

Even if you don't think he's the worst he is severely mentally ill. I just wonder how long it'll continue this way, is it going to be 2024, 2027, 2030 and he's still going to be making dozens of Jordan/LeBron/Pippen threads and posts every day? He's been at this 8 years already, and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    About the only thing more pathetic than him wasting his entire waking life trying to convince a few dozen losers that one player is better than another is you trying to validate your own frustrations by making sure he is in others' heads as much as he is yours.

Welcome back

I dunno. I'm pretty ****ing horrible, but I don't care. Y'all are a bunch of fakkets.

Retard3 is the punching bag in the political forum. He has 15 alts in there responding to himself