Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deshaun Watson

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Default Re: Deshaun Watson

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    IMHO a nice destination for a higher end QB like Deshaun would be somewhere like Chicago, Minnesota, Tennessee... A team that would become an elite team if they had an elite QB.

The jets are somehow even weaker on skill players than the Texans, and somehow the Jets owner seems just as incompetent as the texans owner
    I wouldn't have the Bears on that list. Nagy has scapegoated a kicker, two different qb's, and his coordinators to keep the target off his back. I wouldn't choose to play for him if I had the power to pick where I wanted to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    I wouldn't have the Bears on that list. Nagy has scapegoated a kicker, two different qb's, and his coordinators to keep the target off his back. I wouldn't choose to play for him if I had the power to pick where I wanted to go.
    I tend to agree about nagy, all I am saying is that (unlike the Jets) the Bears already have a solid roster and could potentially go from mediocre to great overnight with a QB upgrade like Watson...

Facts Are Misleading

I don't think Minnesota would jump as much as you'd think. Cousins is a good QB. Their defense isn't that good anymore.

The problem with the Texans wasn't the offense it was the defense. They'd obviously be better off because Watson is better than Cousins but considering what they'd have to cough up, the talent level would hard to improve upon what they have now. Which isn't great.

They have great name brand weapons, but Minnesota has a pretty flawed roster themselves.

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    I tend to agree about nagy, all I am saying is that (unlike the Jets) the Bears already have a solid roster and could potentially go from mediocre to great overnight with a QB upgrade like Watson...
    Bears have two problems. OK but not special offensive talent, and too much money tied up in Mack.
    Truthfully, Watson might be a great Raider.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Watson should be asking for a trade to Washington if he wants to win a ring and get credit for making a team better. You got already got Chase Young and Ron Riviera in a weak division.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

What the **** is Houston waiting for?? The draft is less than two months away. Stack some picks and trade Deshaun. To the Jets. Please.

Well.. That's a lot of lawsuits with apparently 10 more women considering coming forward - could hit 22-23 different women if they all sue.. What happens next? These cases could go on for a year or probably multiple years. I bet every team, including Jets, just pulled their offers. He is a PR-nightmare until further notice. I don't even know if the nfl will let him play anytime soon.

Texans must be losing their minds for not doing the trade because now they might be stuck with him & get absolutely nothing in return.
    Last edited by bladefd; 03-19-2021 at 08:38 PM.

These are Cosby/Trump/Weinstein/etc number of allegations. I have not read what the specifics are of each allegation & how many are actual rape vs flirting/advances. Still, the sheer number of them is nuts.

Texans are idiots for keeping him

Six new civil lawsuits filed against Texans QB Deshaun Watson to bring total to 13
    https://www.nfl.com/news/four-new-ci...bring-total-to

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

13 total, 6 of them massage therapists...wow

wouldn't be surprised if a few of them are women looking to cash in, but there is no way ALL of them are.

We may not ever see him play again...which is a real shame

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post

wouldn't be surprised if a few of them are women looking to cash in, but there is no way ALL of them are.

He forced those poor women to suck his dick by giving them 300$.

What a tragedy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post

Yea that's a money grab. Those massage therapists do that shit with plenty of clients, but if they can stick the guy for his money they will.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    He forced those poor women to suck his dick by giving them 300$.

What a tragedy.
    It’s $300 not 300$. That’s the real tragedy here.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    These are Cosby/Trump/Weinstein/etc number of allegations. I have not read what the specifics are of each allegation & how many are actual rape vs flirting/advances. Still, the sheer number of them is nuts.

If you don’t know the specifics of the case why are you so comfortable posting a photo of Cosby face on his body? That’s weird. So he’s guilty on all accounts to you. Even tho you don’t know the specifics behind any of it. Imagine if you were a judge. Yikes.