Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deshaun Watson

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Deshaun Watson

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Yea that's a money grab. Those massage therapists do that shit with plenty of clients, but if they can stick the guy for his money they will.
    Not that it isn’t gross, but there has to be some sort of accounting system to determine if they were paid more by him specifically.

But I don’t feel like Deshaun Watson would struggle to have pretty much any girl that he wants. So this is really really weird.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    If you don’t know the specifics of the case why are you so comfortable posting a photo of Cosby face on his body? That’s weird. So he’s guilty on all accounts to you. Even tho you don’t know the specifics behind any of it. Imagine if you were a judge. Yikes.
    Not reading through documents for 14 separate court cases. Anyways, I saw that photoshopped photo posted in a Colts reddit thread and found it funny (for all the wrong reasons, yes yes). Texans, Titans, and Jaguars get clowned there a lot due to inter-divisional rivalries.

Is he guilty? I have no idea but that's for the courts to decide. Regardless, that is a lot of court cases and still 7-8 more women have yet to decide whether to file or not. It doesn't look good at all for Watson.

If I was the judge or jury, I would read every case involved and be there in real-time to see the case unfold. I'm not in that position so I can freely sit here speculating & posting memes.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    It’s $300 not 300$. That’s the real tragedy here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Not that it isn’t gross, but there has to be some sort of accounting system to determine if they were paid more by him specifically.

But I don’t feel like Deshaun Watson would struggle to have pretty much any girl that he wants. So this is really really weird.
    The owner of the patriots literally got caught with this exact thing. We have to wait and see what this situation is. Is this a Darren Sharper situation where he was flying all over the countries drugging and raping blatantly? I read the Sharper case that guy was a true predator. In this case? Off the bat if I'm just eyeballing it? This is just a "massage" therapist aka happy ending thing that these women have engaged with tons of clients to perform, but right when the fella gets that big money coming, a bunch of them come spilling out the closet looking for their slice of the cake. If that's the case, these ho's should not only be ashamed of themselves, they're some of the most vile life forms to exist on this planet. If it's not and it's a Sharper case? Then I'd gladly admit I was wrong and so was this guy. I don't think it was though.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-lawsuit...014827728.html

16 now...one of them looks to have decent evidence in the form of Insta messages and text messages and calling friends and family after.

It is clear that Watson was seeking out lots of massage therapists on his own to come to his home...that in itself is suspicious IMO.

Also suspicious that all the stories mirror each other IMO...all of them basically saying the same thing

NBA Superstar

The owner of the patriots literally got caught with this exact thing. We have to wait and see what this situation is. Is this a Darren Sharper situation where he was flying all over the countries drugging and raping blatantly? I read the Sharper case that guy was a true predator. In this case? Off the bat if I'm just eyeballing it? This is just a "massage" therapist aka happy ending thing that these women have engaged with tons of clients to perform, but right when the fella gets that big money coming, a bunch of them come spilling out the closet looking for their slice of the cake. If that's the case, these ho's should not only be ashamed of themselves, they're some of the most vile life forms to exist on this planet. If it's not and it's a Sharper case? Then I'd gladly admit I was wrong and so was this guy. I don't think it was though.
    Dude signed a 14 mil contract with another $8 as a signing bonus his rookie year. Do the happy ending ho’s only come out once we get into the 100 mil range? It’s fishy.

Compared to every client they’ve ever had, he’s already HUGE money.

Dude signed a 14 mil contract with another $8 as a signing bonus his rookie year. Do the happy ending ho’s only come out once we get into the 100 mil range? It’s fishy.

Compared to every client they’ve ever had, he’s already HUGE money.
    There's a huge difference between that initial rookie contract and a 100 million dollar contract. Far, far, far more to milk, and notice these are all "civil" cases, not criminal, meaning right off the bat these women don't even want him prosecuted. They're just sticking him for his paper in the words of Christopher Wallace.

So now it's at 24 accusers...16 lawsuits

While I don't doubt there are a some liars in there...I find it almost impossible that all 24 are lying.

First off some of these women are licensed muscle therapists... which is different than some asian massage therapist. They work with athletes and we're trained for it. They are also different than some hood rat with 20 kids looking for money any way she can.

He's also contacting all these women himself... one of them he just hand picked on Insta.

And they all have the same story and details.

His lawyer definitely has his work cut out...Im betting some kind of settlement will be offered to all of them. And then what the NFL does? He might be done.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~ View Post
    So now it's at 24 accusers...16 lawsuits

While I don't doubt there are a some liars in there...I find it almost impossible that all 24 are lying.

First off some of these women are licensed muscle therapists... which is different than some asian massage therapist. They work with athletes and we're trained for it. They are also different than some hood rat with 20 kids looking for money any way she can.

He's also contacting all these women himself... one of them he just hand picked on Insta.

And they all have the same story and details.

His lawyer definitely has his work cut out...Im betting some kind of settlement will be offered to all of them. And then what the NFL does? He might be done.
    And are they coming to him? Or accepting his invitation? Contacting women on insta to come over for sex? Every athlete is doing that nowadays. Now they regret it years later just as he's about to cash in?

Can you imagine what would happen to your 90's Cowboys if they scrutinized this stuff? They used to throw cocaine yacht parties full of these hookers. Michael Irvin would be doing life under this microscope.

All civil cases... where's the criminal accusations? Civil right off the bat? That's money. Simple and plain.
    Last edited by tpols; 03-25-2021 at 10:54 PM.

NBA Superstar

There's a huge difference between that initial rookie contract and a 100 million dollar contract. Far, far, far more to milk, and notice these are all "civil" cases, not criminal, meaning right off the bat these women don't even want him prosecuted. They're just sticking him for his paper in the words of Christopher Wallace.
    A professional athlete..who is a Quarterback...who was drafted in the top 5 has already cashed in. Yes, 100 million is way different than 20 million. But 20 million is way different than 1 million, which is probably already way more than what these women see regularly anyway.

As far as civil suits instead of criminal..maybe their lawyers figure they’d never win a criminal suit like this against a professional athlete? Particularly given their line of work? I don’t know what actually happened. And neither do you.

Saying “these hos are vile and just want his money” is just as ridiculous right now as saying “he’s a rapist and deserves to rot”. And I’m sure you hate that second group.

A professional athlete..who is a Quarterback...who was drafted in the top 5 has already cashed in.
    Completely untrue. He could've been Vince Young or Jamarcus Russell... or any number of top ranked busts. That 100 mil is huge.

As far as civil suits instead of criminal..maybe their lawyers figure they’d never win a criminal suit like this against a professional athlete?
    Again totally untrue. Darren Sharper is one of the best all pro safeties ever and he's in prison right now. Kobe got hit with criminal before he settled. All these women are filing CIVIL right off the bat. Because they have no case the man committed a crime and are looking to cash in on a lower level court case where proof is less needed.

NBA Superstar

Completely untrue. He could've been Vince Young or Jamarcus Russell... or any number of top ranked busts. That 100 mil is huge.
    You're acting like chicks at low brow spas have the same sports acumen as dudes who love sports do. If a girl hits up Deshaun (or does whatever with him), you think they're gonna scoff at that 20 million and notoriety that he already has as a college national champion, top 5 pick and pro bowl quarterback and bet on him and wait for that 100 million payout later? You think they're like "nah I saw what happened to Jamarcus Russell, let's wait and see on this one". Like...that's the argument?

If these women are this vile and want money that bad, they're cracking on a dude who has 20 million the next day bro.

Again totally untrue. Darren Sharper is one of the best all pro safeties ever and he's in prison right now. Kobe got hit with criminal before he settled. All these women are filing CIVIL right off the bat. Because they have no case the man committed a crime and are looking to cash in on a lower level court case where proof is less needed.
    You already know these cases. Sharper...yea.

Kobe had the girls blood on his shirt. Regardless of what happened there, there was a case to be made.

With Deshaun and presumable sex spa workers with no signs of forceful anything...not the same circumstances.

Again, Deshaun might have done nothing wrong. He also might have done something very wrong, but with no way for it to be proven. Hence civil courts. Not all crimes have a great case against them.

Your assumptions are just as wrong as the SJWs or feminists or whoever.

I could be completely off on this because I don't know what all the accusations are...but I don't think he is being accused of actual rape. If he were raping these women you'd see criminal charges. From what I have read the story all these women are presenting is that he invites them over to his home for massage/muscle therapy and then disrobes, pulls his dick out, starts grabbing at them, etc.

He's being accused of "sexual misconduct"...which probably doesn't result in much prison time, if any.

All of these women are under the same lawyer, and I think that's another reason it's civil because he is probably going for one huge settlement for all of them.

currently it looks like a lot of this will hinge on text messages, Insta messages, etc as proof.

this text from Watson to one of the accusers was already shown:
    “Sorry about you feeling uncomfortable. Never were the intentions.”

The lawyer claims he has lots of texts...and apparently it was common for Watson to contact therapists requesting that he needs his groin massaged.

I'd be rally surprised if there were nothing true to all this, but that said, I'd also be surprised if some these accusers aren't full of shit, and one of them has already been caught trying to blackmail Watson for $30k in exchange for her silence, she should be charged, and any other of these women who are caught just trying to get in on a pay day should be charged as well.

You're acting like chicks at low brow spas have the same sports acumen as dudes who love sports do. If a girl hits up Deshaun (or does whatever with him), you think they're gonna scoff at that 20 million and notoriety that he already has as a college national champion, top 5 pick and pro bowl quarterback and bet on him and wait for that 100 million payout later? You think they're like "nah I saw what happened to Jamarcus Russell, let's wait and see on this one". Like...that's the argument?

Uh... yes. 20 million after it's taxed is like... 12 million. And athletes are notorious for blowing through money like that quickly. That's not something they can line up for. One HUNDRED million? And of course thats just 4 years, he could gets 100s of millions more. They will line up for that. You're being ridiculous acting like there isn't a difference and it isnt a huge motivating factor for these individuals to cash in. Tiddy already showed that one of them tried to blatantly blackmail him for 30K. The others are looking for hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements and he will be much more able to pay them off with 100 million dollars than 12 million. It's just a shame these people could be so evil... so conniving to rob a dude like this. Karma will have to get them back in the after life or next cycle. If Deshaun's smart, he'll never engage any of these hos again and just hit the strip clubs up like Harden and Paul George.

NBA Superstar

Uh... yes. 20 million after it's taxed is like... 12 million. And athletes are notorious for blowing through money like that quickly. That's not something they can line up for. One HUNDRED million? And of course thats just 4 years, he could gets 100s of millions more. They will line up for that. You're being ridiculous acting like there isn't a difference and it isnt a huge motivating factor for these individuals to cash in. Tiddy already showed that one of them tried to blatantly blackmail him for 30K. The others are looking for hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlements and he will be much more able to pay them off with 100 million dollars than 12 million. It's just a shame these people could be so evil... so conniving to rob a dude like this. Karma will have to get them back in the after life or next cycle. If Deshaun's smart, he'll never engage any of these hos again and just hit the strip clubs up like Harden and Paul George.
    You’re someone who likes to argue just for the sake of it, eh?