Not airballing my layups anymore Metroid's Avatar

Default Macho Man Randy Savage Theme Song

RIP

Default Re: Macho Man Randy Savage Theme Song

I walked across the stage for my graduation to this song.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease vetlantram's Avatar

I'm not a rap expert, but I remember listening to the Macho album on my mp3 player during an appointment and I thought it was pretty good. I felt bad for him because there was like this big backlash against it. People on the internet were making fun of him, as if it was the in thing to do. Now people seem to like it but he's dead.

Omg, I just realized that the year anniversary of Kobe's death passed and I didn't even noticed.

RIP Macho Man and Kobe Bryant. Two of the most underrated rappers that ever lived that were better known for something else.

Awesome theme song too, that's gets played in graduations all over the world.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    I'm not a rap expert, but I remember listening to the Macho album on my mp3 player during an appointment and I thought it was pretty good. I felt bad for him because there was like this big backlash against it. People on the internet were making fun of him, as if it was the in thing to do. Now people seem to like it but he's dead.

Omg, I just realized that the year anniversary of Kobe's death passed and I didn't even noticed.

RIP Macho Man and Kobe Bryant. Two of the most underrated rappers that ever lived that were better known for something else.

Awesome theme song too, that's gets played in graduations all over the world.

Macho Man was a top legend