Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lions just raped the Rams

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Rodgers era has about 2 or 3 years left.

Lions could take over that division if they play their cards right.
    When have they ever played their cards right. It’ll be a great team to build on next madden with all those picks.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/detroit-lions/cap/

doesn't look like they have much cap space.

they won't be able to keep Golladay... he'll be a great WR for another team.

They got the pick #7 in the 2021 draft, which will probably be used on offense.

They will be dumb not to franchise tag him

Facts Are Misleading

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    When have I ever judged QBs by rings? My posts here are well documented shithead. I think Joe Montana is the goat. People argue Tom Brady is without a doubt the goat due to rings. And if he wins the SB you’ll hear it even louder. But as of today many think the debate is over regardless.

Heck I recently went at the Brady bunch fans in the recent threads here. So miss me with being inconsistent. D Watson has won more than he’s lost. So why did you use him? If Watson had multiple losing seasons despite elite play? Your comment holds weight. Unfortunately it doesn’t. Matt Stafford has been in the NFL for a long time. He’s only been to the post season 3. And hasn’t been spectacular overall. Whole point is Stafford is not that much better than Goff. Yet he commanded so much in value is insane. Plenty of inconsistent play from Matt. Plenty of him only throwing to Megatron and not getting it too other receivers which made it easy for defenses to capitalize off his mistakes (forcing it). One pro bowl in his career. He’s never been elite.
    I know you don't judge QB by rings, which is why I found it odd that you would Essentially be judging Stafford by his lack of winning.

Is he elite? Probably not, but McVay obviously thought Goff was bottom barrel level, so getting a top 12 QB is a pretty big leap. He is inconsistent I agree.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's throwing 4500, 35-40 TDs in this offense though.

So the Rams were done with Goff? Because this looks like a lot for a 32 year old QB. He hasn't played in the ideal conditions with bad talent around and coaching around him also he got robbed by the refs in that playoff game against the Cows.

Texans are gonna ask for the world for Watson.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    I know you don't judge QB by rings, which is why I found it odd that you would Essentially be judging Stafford by his lack of winning.

Is he elite? Probably not, but McVay obviously thought Goff was bottom barrel level, so getting a top 12 QB is a pretty big leap. He is inconsistent I agree.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's throwing 4500, 35-40 TDs in this offense though.
    Agreed

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB View Post
    What has Stafford ever won? Let’s stop acting like he’s an elite QB. 4 winning seasons in his career. The gap between him and Goff isn’t that significant.
    Silly argument. Football is the most team game there is. Stafford is a way better QB than Goof, Detroit just sucks. And the rams have been stacked.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

When was the last time the Lions got the better end of a trade? 2008 when they traded Roy Williams to the Cowboys? Maybe this trade won't backfire horribly, but knowing the Lions I'm not so sure.