Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: 3 minute video about demons

Doomsday have you seen Hereditary?

It's a modern day demon/possessed classic

King Paimon

Good High School Starter Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    And “Science” is not the end all be all to explain what happens in our universe.
    And instead, your solution is?......

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chick Stern View Post
    And instead, your solution is?......
    Solution to what?

Gotta love how so many of the plebs put 100% of their faith in "science", which they dont understand, and which leaves so much unexplained about the universe and reality... while at the same time the elites are all openly practicing occultism.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Gotta love how so many of the plebs put 100% of their faith in "science", which they dont understand, and which leaves so much unexplained about the universe and reality... while at the same time the elites are all openly practicing occultism.
    science isn't that hard to understand at all, it's taught in elementary school. physics and chemistry are the tough ones, but again not that hard as they are taught in high school

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    science isn't that hard to understand at all, it's taught in elementary school. physics and chemistry are the tough ones, but again not that hard as they are taught in high school
    Thank you for helping to prove my point

I have a science degree (biology) and i spent many years working scientific jobs, and yes the stuff they teach you in school is not hard to understand... thats not the point

There are many aspects of the human experience and the observable universe that science cannot explain. Human consciousness is a mystery, many brain functions are a mystery (dreaming, memory, inner monologue... etc), gravity is a mystery, dark matter is a mystery, quantum mechanics is a mystery, tons of health problems are mysteries (ALS, Lyme, many cancers, etc).

The biggest mystery in science is probably https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything.

Anyway, the idea that demons cannot exist because of "science", when there are so many fundamental aspects of humanity and the universe that science cannot explain, is laughable... especially considering our leaders and the people who own them are all openly practicing occultism.

hopefully one day we will finally catch these super secret society of elitists. i bet any money santa cluase and the easter bunny are at the round table

what do you mean "catch"? they do this shit openly, only way to miss it is if your eyes are glued shut

Last edited by Nanners; 06-02-2021 at 08:50 AM.

exactly, lizard people. you can see them worshipping the easter bunny on the mural above

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    exactly, lizard people. you can see them worshipping the easter bunny on the mural above

Sheeple (noun) - people that are so desperate to stay clueless and asleep that they will deny reality while it sits right in front of their face

oh wow, he can repeat the popular buzzwords he hears on every youtube conspiracy video since 2007. so advanced, i too use to be deep into those during 10th grade as well. 9/11 jet fuel steel beams were a smash hit

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post

I know this goes against the Science™ ..... but it's some real $hit.
    I was expecting a video showing demon possessions.. not a dude reciting the bible. How is that some real $hit?

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    I was expecting a video showing demon possessions.. not a dude reciting the bible. How is that some real $hit?
    the bible can be interpreted in infinite ways, but before we can continue the sermon let us recess while we pass this basket around to support the superior intellectual non sheeples

Death to Liberalism Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Thank you for helping to prove my point

I have a science degree (biology) and i spent many years working scientific jobs, and yes the stuff they teach you in school is not hard to understand... thats not the point

There are many aspects of the human experience and the observable universe that science cannot explain. Human consciousness is a mystery, many brain functions are a mystery (dreaming, memory, inner monologue... etc), gravity is a mystery, dark matter is a mystery, quantum mechanics is a mystery, tons of health problems are mysteries (ALS, Lyme, many cancers, etc).

The biggest mystery in science is probably https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_everything.

Anyway, the idea that demons cannot exist because of "science", when there are so many fundamental aspects of humanity and the universe that science cannot explain, is laughable... especially considering our leaders and the people who own them are all openly practicing occultism.
    Good shit. Losers like Stanley Smalldick think they know it all when they don't know a goddamn thing. If it's not in front of their face, it mustn't be real.