Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What do you think about people who are grossly stupid?

Do you think grossly stupid people make poor decisions? Are you agitated by the fact that their poor decisions negatively impact you without your influence?

Default Re: What do you think about people who are grossly stupid?

I don't have a problem with you OP

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

How did you feel when the Warriors went 73-9? It kind of killed the significance of your username

It's people who aren't quite educated like posters like tpols who spread half assed information because they read it off the internet. It's dumbing the world down.
    Like I can watch YouTube about changing breaks on a car and proceed to tell a mechanic how a car works.
    My opinion is if you don't know do t open your mouth. Just read the protein thread if you wanna lose a couple of brain cells.

i try to mind my own business for the most part, but sometimes you can't turn away. like when i saw warriorfan post a picture of crack rock, i was left aghast by the fact that a 35 year old thought posting a picture of crack rock was a flex. or like when he peed his name in the sandbox of his local park to try and convince ISH'ers he was on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i try to mind my own business for the most part, but sometimes you can't turn away. like when i saw warriorfan post a picture of crack rock, i was left aghast by the fact that a 35 year old thought posting a picture of crack rock was a flex. or like when he peed his name in the sandbox of his local park to try and convince ISH'ers he was on the beach.
    Now dude seems to envy your amazing stretch marks, judging by his new fetish for them recently. But i guess it's not surprising anymore, since the welfarefan is usually to busy envying a lot of stuff he does not have that other people have in this board. Even his habit of smoking crack rock does not let him rid of his unquestionable jealousy, something brought upon his insecurity irl.

Warrior fan seems like a guy that will shoot up a nikkas funeral. I wouldn’t f with him too much

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

I used to have a lot of confidence in people's ability to work hard and achieve success.

After 331 days of the people still supporting Trump's National State of Emergency for Covid-2019, I no longer have that confidence. The public is ****ing retarded.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Some people are just not very bright. It's not their fault, and there's really nothing they can do about it. I try not to get upset at those people. Then there are those who are willfully stupid, who ignore information from trustworthy sources when it is offered to them, and choose instead to believe all sorts of batshit nonsense. Those people do piss me off.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baudkarma View Post
    Some people are just not very bright. It's not their fault, and there's really nothing they can do about it. I try not to get upset at those people. Then there are those who are willfully stupid, who ignore information from trustworthy sources when it is offered to them, and choose instead to believe all sorts of batshit nonsense. Those people do piss me off.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I don't have a problem with you OP

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

welfare crackrock fan needs help srs he is crying out for help

I use to think warriorfan was autistic.. I guess I was wrong all along. He's just on crack.

I'm just about as dumb as they come, but no where near as retarded than the average ish poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    I used to have a lot of confidence in people's ability to work hard and achieve success.

After 331 days of the people still supporting Trump's National State of Emergency for Covid-2019, I no longer have that confidence. The public is ****ing retarded.
    Cleverness, I have an 89-90 trading card of Tim Hardaway wherein he's palming the ball while going hard left. It's a close call, but it's a cheat. People say it's 1 of 3 cheats on the season for the league. But like Haddaway said, What's Love Got to Do with It?