Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Trumps proud boy dies - what a rush

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    If Rush was a full-grown man in the 60s he would have been a KKK-member. I don't feel bad about him. I was always taught to respect the dead, but he is one of those rare individuals who I don't care if he is alive or dead for a single moment.

He left the world a worse place than how he found it. He didn't improve the lives of people around him or leave a legacy of anything other than hate & cynicism & just being an overall tool to everyone. Hate was what he knew and used it to fuel him & his listeners. I don't appreciate that sort of behavior. I don't respect that individual.

Bladefd is walk on water.

Case closed.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    If Rush was a full-grown man in the 60s he would have been a KKK-member. I don't feel bad about him. I was always taught to respect the dead, but he is one of those rare individuals who I don't care if he is alive or dead for a single moment.

He left the world a worse place than how he found it. He didn't improve the lives of people around him or leave a legacy of anything other than hate & cynicism & just being an overall tool to everyone. Hate was what he knew and used it to fuel him & his listeners. I don't appreciate that sort of behavior. I don't respect that individual.
    blade....you're an idiot. You've never heard one Rush radio broadcast in your life. Rush died a way better man than you or anyone in your immediate family will ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Im sure nobody believes you should feel sorry he died. I doubt Rush himself would have any problem whatsoever with you clowning his death. In fact, you being triggered one last time is probably... "what he would have wanted"

I didn't share all of his politics, and I wasn't a regular listener (to talk radio in general). But he was a pioneer. Had a sense of humor. Didn't subserviently adapt his views on life to appease the feelings of others. That's something some people relate to and respect, and others probably envy and resent.

In the end, he was a guy who entertained a lot of people, and offered a particular way of seeing things for others to consider. That's not such a bad legacy.

How many of his angry detractors do you suppose will equal it? My guess is probably not a lot.
    In what planet do you live where you think lefties are being "triggered" by Limbaugh dying? WTF...lol. Only people getting their panties all bunched up are his fans, all up in arms over how the lefties are making fun of his death.

BTW, in all honesty it brings me no pleasure that he died, sure I didn't like him nor his divisive rhetoric but I'm saying shit here just to rile up his fanbois for trolling purposes. And they are falling for my trap, so predictably like Chewing and the rest of the MAGA crowd, haha

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    In what planet do you live where you think lefties are being "triggered" by Limbaugh dying? WTF...lol. Only people getting their panties all bunched up are his fans, all up in arms over how the lefties are making fun of his death.

BTW, in all honesty it brings me no pleasure that he died, sure I didn't like him nor his divisive rhetoric but I'm saying shit here just to rile up his fanbois for trolling purposes. And they are falling for my trap, so predictably like Chewing and the rest of the MAGA crowd, haha
    People are having aneurysms over his memory and the mere mention of his name, even when he’s gone.

He would be delighted to know it.

People are having aneurysms over his memory and the mere mention of his name, even when he’s gone.

He would be delighted to know it.
    Nay, only in that small brain of yours is any such thing happening.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Trump is the only thing TheTacoMan has going for him. He's begging for a 2024 run.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    blade....you're an idiot. You've never heard one Rush radio broadcast in your life. Rush died a way better man than you or anyone in your immediate family will ever be.
    Is that what you tell yourself every night to help you fall asleep? If you thought so highly of Rush then you are miserable little fellow who is unable to recognize hate when you see it right in front of you.

Nay, only in that small brain of yours is any such thing happening.

Whatever you say, Taco Man.

Whatever you say, Taco Man.
    Yeah fggot, only triggered idiots here are you rightwing turds, mkay?

Biased Troll

Yeah fggot, only triggered idiots here are you rightwing turds, mkay?

Whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor View Post
    Whatever you say.

Well at least you went with a lame unoriginal response instead of your moronic wall of text rant that you've written hundreds of times here, it's a start

Well at least you went with a lame unoriginal response instead of your moronic wall of text rant that you've written hundreds of times here, it's a start

Tacotacotacotacotacotacotacotacotacotacotacotacota cotaco

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor View Post
    Whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Lefties continue to prove they are the nastiest, most vindictive humans alive
    +1

Decent college freshman

Rush was pure scum.

Righties continue to prove that they are the most vindictive/nastiest humans in the world.