Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lillard over Steph & Doncic- (NBA Fans you had one job and failed AGAIN!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post
    LMAOOOOOOO

its not even like a players fan thing when a favorite goes to a new team

bum ass fakkit just straight up embraced completely new teams in so many seasons
    I created my account in 2011.

Raptors, Nets, Warriors, Spurs were always on my radar for the following reasons:

- Toronto, Canada (Where I am from)
    - Duncan (2nd FAV player ever)
    - Kidd (Fav player EVER), D-Will
    - Monta Ellis, Baron Davis

Default Re: Lillard over Steph & Doncic- (NBA Fans you had one job and failed AGAIN!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Never gets old
    I am not surprised at all. You are a follower. Go ahead enjoy I got a squad full of real ones, by my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    12 000 posts in one year what the fk bro?

You are not the real one, I thought you were. Look at you following the mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG View Post
    LMAOOOOOOO

its not even like a players fan thing when a favorite goes to a new team

bum ass fakkit just straight up embraced completely new teams in so many seasons
    What are those teams? go ahead fakkit express yourself since you know more than we do.

do you know what changing teams every year mean?

It means year 1 I root for the Raptors only
    year 2 I root for the Celtics only
    Year 3 I root for the Lakers only

Which has never been the case. So why you talking big games little midget?

Local High School Star KennyPowers's Avatar

Stephen Curry outside of the court is too liberal for my liking, but on the court he is one of the best offensive players of all time. As a Reggie Miller fan, I love watching Curry be the point guard version of Reggie.

Curry is fun to watch. Especially when he has Klay. I love watching those guys making every shot they throw up. It's nuts when they go off. Nothing defenderse can do unless they are stripping the ball or blocking their shots because they aren't going to miss no matter how well they are guarded when they are on fire. They will just pulla up at half court and make a contested half court 3 like a wide open layup.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    Here we go again, you want me to write an essay to explain the little details you are forgetting to write in your post? I was waiting for that actually.

Let's do a little recap shall we?

My first avy was Steph and Monta.
    Raptors, Nets (Kidd, D-Will), Spurs (Duncan)

Raptors and Warriors and Spurs all played in the conference finals. Everybody cried like bitches, calling me a bandwagoner. I remember how everybody was mad?

Bother conferences had either my favorite player to follow or my favorite team.
    One little detail about the Warriors, I started disliking their brand of basketball. I am not a huge fan of today's basketball despite the talent. I think the beautiful game we know is ruined.

However, none of these teams were even close to being contenders in 2011. Kidd left the Nets, D-Will left them, my interest as well went away. This is normal when your favorite player retires. 2015 came and y'all were still acting like bitches and until today 2021 still holding on to that.

You got a man who calls another man Dingo leading a bunch of morons (Warriofag, I am talking to you).
    You are the first one to write on my post anytime I am saying something against LeBrontards. You love me, fool. You just can't stand that I am not a follower like the rest of the idiots.

Proctor, what are you trying to achieve? Because we have been through this many times. You want to go at it again or what?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

I am not surprised at all. You are a follower. Go ahead enjoy I got a squad full of real ones, by my side.
    Someone that changes team every five seconds talking about "real ones"

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

NBA rookie of the year

Curry is #1 in fan vote, media vote, and coaches vote. Doncic stole Lillard's spot.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/trail-b...032804544.html

Lil Damian and his older brother

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax View Post
    Curry is #1 in fan vote, media vote, and coaches vote. Doncic stole Lillard's spot.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/trail-b...032804544.html
    Yeah Doncic was out of shape and shooting like crap early on. Having said that he has picked up his game lately.

Steph deserves to start. He has been lighting it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Someone that changes team every five seconds talking about "real ones"
    Bro, you know damn well who I am rooting for. We are going to war all the time. Why you acting dumb just to have a great laugh?
    That's why I can not respect you and I never will.

This is why pure democracy fails.

Here we go again, you want me to write an essay to explain the little details you are forgetting to write in your post? I was waiting for that actually.

Let's do a little recap shall we?

My first avy was Steph and Monta.
    Raptors, Nets (Kidd, D-Will), Spurs (Duncan)

Raptors and Warriors and Spurs all played in the conference finals. Everybody cried like bitches, calling me a bandwagoner. I remember how everybody was mad?

Bother conferences had either my favorite player to follow or my favorite team.
    One little detail about the Warriors, I started disliking their brand of basketball. I am not a huge fan of today's basketball despite the talent. I think the beautiful game we know is ruined.

However, none of these teams were even close to being contenders in 2011. Kidd left the Nets, D-Will left them, my interest as well went away. This is normal when your favorite player retires. 2015 came and y'all were still acting like bitches and until today 2021 still holding on to that.

You got a man who calls another man Dingo leading a bunch of morons (Warriofag, I am talking to you).
    You are the first one to write on my post anytime I am saying something against LeBrontards. You love me, fool. You just can't stand that I am not a follower like the rest of the idiots.

Proctor, what are you trying to achieve? Because we have been through this many times. You want to go at it again or what?
    Dude, you became the biggest Sixer homer until I called you out in it.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Dude, you became the biggest Sixer homer until I called you out in it.
    WTF? Stop imagining stuff in your head bro. I don't even know who the fk you are to begin with. So please stop spreading lies if you don't want me to be on your ass as well. pvssy ass nikka. I am not the one to be played with.