Default Will ISH do crypto?

If anyone here ever thought about doing a crypto project, I think it just became a hell of a lot easier.
    There's this new tool, basically one big launchpad where you can launch a new crypto coin, and at least from what it sounds like it should be fairly easy.

The tool/platform is called DXSale and here's what you can do on it:

-Mint tokens on various blockchains using a simple step by step guide through their platform.
    -Pre-sale launch.
    -Liquidity locker, so anyone investing in your project know that you can't just run away with the money.
    -Automatic listing of tokens launched through their platform.

They've announced three partnerships so far with different networks and development platforms. For example you can create a so called ERC20 token that runs on the Ethereum network and have it available on a crypto exchange/swap thingy within minutes after pre-sale is done and you have found your investors.
    I don't know if true as I've never been part of a blockchain project, but DXSale claims that this will save a ton of development hours on any project.
    The price for using it I believe is 1% of the pre-sale value going to the people who stake the token affiliated with the tool itself.

If this product works as they describe, it should be a gateway for a lot more small teams to create crypto projects.
    Marketing function + developer + DXSale and it should be possible to create almost any kind of project and then build from there.

Pretty cool stuff.

Jeff can we have an ISH crypto coin that we can buy? It could represent a stake in the yearly add revenue, so when ISH grows we all grow

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Will ISH do crypto?

Let’s get PMs and reputation back first. Baby steps.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Let’s get PMs and reputation back first. Baby steps.
    So you can PM other posters to halp you out when you’re getting bullied?

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post

welfarefan burned all his grandpa's trust fund on showguns bad crypto advice. the same user who was robbed by justin. it was that very moment he went from The Playboy to Welfarefan on Wheels

Daheezy halppppppppp

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    If anyone here ever thought about doing a crypto project, I think it just became a hell of a lot easier.
    There's this new tool, basically one big launchpad where you can launch a new crypto coin, and at least from what it sounds like it should be fairly easy.

The tool/platform is called DXSale and here's what you can do on it:

-Mint tokens on various blockchains using a simple step by step guide through their platform.
    -Pre-sale launch.
    -Liquidity locker, so anyone investing in your project know that you can't just run away with the money.
    -Automatic listing of tokens launched through their platform.

They've announced three partnerships so far with different networks and development platforms. For example you can create a so called ERC20 token that runs on the Ethereum network and have it available on a crypto exchange/swap thingy within minutes after pre-sale is done and you have found your investors.
    I don't know if true as I've never been part of a blockchain project, but DXSale claims that this will save a ton of development hours on any project.
    The price for using it I believe is 1% of the pre-sale value going to the people who stake the token affiliated with the tool itself.

If this product works as they describe, it should be a gateway for a lot more small teams to create crypto projects.
    Marketing function + developer + DXSale and it should be possible to create almost any kind of project and then build from there.

Pretty cool stuff.

Jeff can we have an ISH crypto coin that we can buy? It could represent a stake in the yearly add revenue, so when ISH grows we all grow
    Sounds like a pretty shit platform.
    Every ERC20 token is going to have terrible transactions fees, high transaction time and scalability issues.
    And paying 1% of the pre-sale valie is just insane.

You should really just check out iota. They just announced digital assets which is basically what you're describing here only with zero fees, fast transaction times, infinetly scalable (in theory) and completely free to create.
    If you watch the demo video it is basically a process of only a few clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post

welfarefan burned all his grandpa's trust fund on showguns bad crypto advice. the same user who was robbed by justin. it was that very moment he went from The Playboy to Welfarefan on Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Sounds like a pretty shit platform.
    Every ERC20 token is going to have terrible transactions fees, high transaction time and scalability issues.
    And paying 1% of the pre-sale valie is just insane.

You should really just check out iota. They just announced digital assets which is basically what you're describing here only with zero fees, fast transaction times, infinetly scalable (in theory) and completely free to create.
    If you watch the demo video it is basically a process of only a few clicks.
    I agree it would be better if the Sale token itself was available on BSC and they seem to be working on that.
    I don't think it's the same though as what you describe, but Sale will also have a NFT platform coming as well later this year.

With Sale I can mint a BSC token, launch a presale, show proof of liquidity lock and have it available on PancakeSwap automatically. Can I do that with Iota?
    https://hash-dxsale.medium.com/what-...k-81da32bcddc6

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
    I agree it would be better if the Sale token itself was available on BSC and they seem to be working on that.
    I don't think it's the same though as what you describe, but Sale will also have a NFT platform coming as well later this year.

With Sale I can mint a BSC token, launch a presale, show proof of liquidity lock and have it available on PancakeSwap automatically. Can I do that with Iota?
    https://hash-dxsale.medium.com/what-...k-81da32bcddc6
    You do realise that proof of liquidity isn't a great mechanism? The transaction costs to maintain a pool of liquidity are just insane on the ethereum network.

As far as launching a pre-sale or having it available on a BEP-20 (so not ERC-20), I don't see how those things are actually relevant for the use of a token.
    You can just create a token and list it on an exchange or trade/distribute it freely on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You do realise that proof of liquidity isn't a great mechanism? The transaction costs to maintain a pool of liquidity are just insane on the ethereum network.

As far as launching a pre-sale or having it available on a BEP-20 (so not ERC-20), I don't see how those things are actually relevant for the use of a token.
    You can just create a token and list it on an exchange or trade/distribute it freely on your own.
    That's why it's cool that this thing can be used on multiple chains, like I mentioned you can mint, do pre-sale and have your token available on PancakeSwap within minutes. It would be relevant for the very same reason you mention, better availability at lower transaction fees.

I can't just create a token, I have no idea now or how to launch a presale, until now that is.

I feel bad for anybody not investing in Ethereum.

Wheels is the resident crypto expert!

He went from a hundredaire to zero

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PullupJay View Post
    I feel bad for anybody not investing in Ethereum.
    I sold a crapload last week. I regret it but I made a huge profit so I cant really complain.