Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Saint Stephen works another miracle! 11-29, loses to the Magic...DINGO MODE!!!!

MVP.

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Saint Stephen works another miracle! 11-29, loses to the Magic...DINGO MODE!!!!

If the Mavs start playing to potential, the Warriors should go out of playoffs.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Saint Stephen works another miracle! 11-29, loses to the Magic...DINGO MODE!!!!

Dingleberry fam stand up!

dingo mode, activated

There are at least 6 players better than Curry right now(Lebron, Durant, Kawhi, Harden, Giannis, Embiid), and 4 players arguably as good as him(AD, Beal, Jokic, Doncic). Curry is somewhere between 7th to 11th in the current league, and hes only going to decline more with time, this is so painful to watch.

dingo mode, activated

They were leading when oubre was outscoring him in fourth quarter but when it was curry's turn to outscore the former, inevitably they got overtaken by magic.

This coward still seething that lebrons daddy stole all the chips from him

What miracle did lebron make last night?...without KD playing too hahahahha

No Davis...no Laker success

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

i still have stephen curry in top 25 mvp currently with gordon hayward and sabonis

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    i still have stephen curry in top 25 mvp currently with gordon hayward and sabonis

NBA sixth man of the year

I tried telling that idiot that curry isn't goat level. Next day he gets destroyed by Evan Fournier Hahahaha

I was watching the Celtics on a stream tonight and people in the chat were taking Curry over Harden.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HBK_Kliq_2 View Post
    I tried telling that idiot that curry isn't goat level. Next day he gets destroyed by Evan Fournier Hahahaha

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets View Post
    There are at least 6 players better than Curry right now(Lebron, Durant, Kawhi, Harden, Giannis, Embiid), and 4 players arguably as good as him(AD, Beal, Jokic, Doncic). Curry is somewhere between 7th to 11th in the current league, and hes only going to decline more with time, this is so painful to watch.
    Jokic is clearly better than Curry this season. There is nothing arguable about it.