NBA rookie of the year

Default The NBA announces that Doc Rivers will coach Team Durant in the All-Star Game

The NBA announces that Philadelphia's Doc Rivers will coach Team Durant in the All-Star Game

After being sacked just a couple of months ago by the Clippers.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: The NBA announces that Doc Rivers will coach Team Durant in the All-Star Game

Default Re: The NBA announces that Doc Rivers will coach Team Durant in the All-Star Game

Quote Originally Posted by Nike D'Antoni View Post
    The NBA announces that Philadelphia's Doc Rivers will coach Team Durant in the All-Star Game

After being sacked just a couple of months ago by the Clippers.

What if theyre losing at halftime and Durant SACKS him right then and there!?

Blm

NBA rookie of the year

Average coach but he's helped Embiid take next level so he's cool with me

Good High School Starter

I feel happy for him. I was clowning on him some months ago for his playoffs failure with the Clippers, but I will give it to him, he is doing a great job with the Sixers. Respect where respect is due.