Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Pandemic

Default Re: 2021 Pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Going by your logic we should wear a mask for the rest of our lives so we don't give eachother the flu,cold,any transmissible disease.

Hell let's all walk around in a protective bubble suit like this for the foreseeable future
    If you are sick with a cold or flu? Yes wearing a mask would be awesome although I know you wont.

With covid however with all the energy you spending bitching about wearing a mask to the store, you could have already gone to the store and back already.

It's just crazy how some people are spending so much time being angry at a face mask.

Vaccines I kinda get, but a face mask? Who gives a fk.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    If you are sick with a cold or flu? Yes wearing a mask would be awesome although I know you wont.

With covid however with all the energy you spending bitching about wearing a mask to the store, you could have already gone to the store and back already.

It's just crazy how some people are spending so much time being angry at a face mask.

Vaccines I kinda get, but a face mask? Who gives a fk.
    You're telling me you wore a face mask in public even before it became the law

Why are you so scared of getting sick anyway. You know it's actually important to get sick so your body can build strength to be able to fight infections.

Another sad day for the welfarefan getting overlooked in threads

Why are you so scared of getting sick anyway. You know it's actually important to get sick so your body can build strength to be able to fight infections.
    I wore a facemask in public when I was sick because I didnt want to give it to people.

I still cant believe it's been over a year of covid and you still think a face mask is to prevent you from getting sick. It's just crazy how you spend so much time arguing about this but you dont even educate yourself on what a face mask is for.

How many times do people have to tell you that a face mask is meant to protect others from YOU, not the other way around?

If masks worked so well there wouldn't be this many cases in the first places

You can't slow down viral transmission by wearing a 99 cent piece of cloth around your face. Only a retard would believe that shit

If masks worked so well there wouldn't be this many cases in the first places

You can't slow down viral transmission by wearing a 99 cent piece of cloth around your face. Only a retard would believe that shit
    Can you explain why masks are worn by surgeons for decades? Was it all for nothing?

Oh wait this mask conspiracy must have been in the medical industry for decades.

Can you explain why masks are worn by surgeons for decades? Was it all for nothing?

Oh wait this mask conspiracy must have been in the medical industry for decades.
    Data shows that there is no correlation in the amount of cases between states that have mask mandates and states that don't which proves my point that masks are not working

And even if they did work the virus has a 99.9% survival rate so you're getting frightened over nothing. If you get Covid the chances are you're going to survive just like every other common illness that circulates around

Hes like those ugly bitches that wear masks and people think they are cute until the masks are off

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    Hes like those ugly bitches that wear masks and people think they are cute until the masks are off
    Noobie is the type of dude who sits in a car by himself with a face mask on because it gives him a sense of moral superiority

There is honestly no reaching to people like him. You could show the death rates and heaps of evidence that the virus is not deadly enough to warrant locking down society and you still won't get through to him

He's been completely brainwashed

Those masks are worn for multiple reasons. One, it's to protect the surgeons as much as the patient they're operating on. Secondly, the masks are own to protect one from bacteria which are 200x larger than a virus. Surgical masks are nowhere near as efficient as a N95 because they're not meant to stop viruses. Infecting an open wound is different than natural passages. We have better immunity in our nasal passages, mouth and ear for example against bacteria.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

It's a mask. Who cares if it helps or not. Why make a big deal about it?

Just move on with your life already and stop whining on a basketball forum about a mask.

Hell even if covid is just a cold, at least you wont give me your cold with a mask on.
    What in the flying ****?

So you'll just follow any commands even if you personally don't think they make sense?

Holy shit.....

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    What in the flying ****?

So you'll just follow any commands even if you personally don't think they make sense?

Holy shit.....
    We call those....sheeps

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan View Post
    We call those....sheeps
    Baaaaaa baaaaaaa. Everyone in the world are sheep! You're the smartest person in the universe! You're so woke bro.

Have fun staying in your basement with that tin foil hat.

Baaaaaa baaaaaaa. Everyone in the world are sheep! You're the smartest person in the universe! You're so woke bro.

Have fun staying in your basement with that tin foil hat.
    gotta love a clown who insults his fellow basement dwellers because they wear tinfoil instead of the mask