Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 2021 Pandemic

Default Re: 2021 Pandemic

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    It's crazy how frightened you are about a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. I had Covid and it felt like the common cold in fact I have had colds that were worse than this virus.

Stop being so hysterical
    It’s not the recovery, it’s the damage to your lungs. Some of us actually like playing basketball and use our lung capacity for more than just saying “welcome to McDonald’s, can I take your order” like you do for 8 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie View Post
    Well. The mask is just a smart part of it. You shouldn't be reusing a disposable mask and you should be washing your cloth mask.

People should also be washing their hands everytime they make a grocery run.. but of course you can preach all you want. People wont listen.
    Unless you have sanitizer in your car and use it the moment you get into your car, your doing it wrong. The mask is only part of the precaution.

Can you explain how leaving my house with a mask kills my grandma? Serious question. I'm not trying to mock you any further.
    You think you're clever or something? Shut the hell up and blindly believe the science! Obey!

I'll explain right after Fauci/Gates and all the tyrannical dem governors explain why small businesses are too dangerous to operate yet big box stores are allowed to operate unimpeeded

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW View Post
    It’s not the recovery, it’s the damage to your lungs. Some of us actually like playing basketball and use our lung capacity for more than just saying “welcome to McDonald’s, can I take your order” like you do for 8 hours a day.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Well. The mask is just a smart part of it. You shouldn't be reusing a disposable mask and you should be washing your cloth mask.

People should also be washing their hands everytime they make a grocery run.. but of course you can preach all you want. People wont listen.
    I don't know if your trolling or being serious

End scene

Has it been proven to cause permanent damage to the lungs? Last i heard there wasn't any long term studies done to confirm it yet. And all NBA players that came back from Covid after just 2 weeks seemed to be doing just fine

If you are sick with a cold or flu? Yes wearing a mask would be awesome although I know you wont.

With covid however with all the energy you spending bitching about wearing a mask to the store, you could have already gone to the store and back already.

It's just crazy how some people are spending so much time being angry at a face mask.

Vaccines I kinda get, but a face mask? Who gives a fk.
    People who are sick with the cold or flu need to not go to work, I hate the fukktard try hard who go to work even when they're sick, all they do is spread their virus and get everyone sick.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21 View Post
    Has it been proven to cause permanent damage to the lungs? Last i heard there wasn't any long term studies done to confirm it yet. And all NBA players that came back from Covid after just 2 weeks seemed to be doing just fine
    Yoan Moncada, young White Sox player who had a great 2019 season got covid19 early in 2020 and he said he felt gassed after running the bases and his batting avg took a big hit from the previous season, and this is supposed to be a healthy strong young adult...it hits people differently, we still don't know the long term effects, if there are any.

Someone just got skull f*cked.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

If you're so scared of the big bad Covid, stay in your basement and let the rest of us get on with our lives