Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Lebron is second in MVP race now

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    LeBron is clearly the favorite. AD has been hobbled/out and underperforming all year, the Lakers shooters have been AWOL for a month, and LeBron has still carried them to the 2nd best record in the league with the #1 defense.

Why is Embiid only 4th here and why is his DRPM lower than LeBron's? lol.
    We

Win

Again

I'd laugh hard if he doesn't lead his team past beal and the wizards tomorrow

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    I'd laugh hard if he doesn't lead his team past beal and the wizards tomorrow
    The Wizards are on a 4 game winning streak. They just snapped the Blazers 6 game winning streak. In Portland too.
    The Lakers will still be without Schroder. The Wizards are probably having the best period of their season and the Lakers the worst of their.

Under normal/average circumstances it should be an automatic W for the Lakers.
    Considering all the things mentioned above and the situation both teams are currently in, it will be an extremely difficult game to win for the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoatest View Post
    The Wizards are on a 4 game winning streak. They just snapped the Blazers 6 game winning streak. In Portland too.
    The Lakers will still be without Schroder. The Wizards are probably having the best period of their season and the Lakers the worst of their.

Under normal/average circumstances it should be an automatic W for the Lakers.
    Considering all the things mentioned above and the situation both teams are currently in, it will be an extremely difficult game to win for the Lakers.
    Well the wiz are hot atm. They finally got themselves going, with westbrook enjoying his triple-doubles as usual but i think the lakers can exploit him. Beal? Not sure but bran can prolly take care of the guy. The others need to step up tho while key players remain absent. Kcp, harrell and caruso, they suck if their shots aren't falling. Vogel must be more meticulous too when it comes to their player rotations. If they can't win this game, then what more against the league-leading jazz come wednesday night.

NBA rookie of the year

Lebron is now second on NBA.com race to MVP ladder

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nike D'Antoni View Post
    Lebron is now second on NBA.com race to MVP ladder
    When I read the article I could tell that it hurt them to put him down to the 2nd spot, because you could argue that he should have dropped lower. It's like they really wanted to fight it.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    When I read the article I could tell that it hurt them to put him down to the 2nd spot, because you could argue that he should have dropped lower. It's like they really wanted to fight it.
    He should be first or?

MVP Bron did it again.

28 points, 11 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals, 3 blocks.

The NBA hasn't seen that since 2012.

The Lakers haven't seen it since 1978.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAL View Post
    He should be first or?
    He should have dropped down to the third spot imo behind either Curry or Jokic

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    He should have dropped down to the third spot imo behind either Curry or Jokic
    Owh you mean this dude was first this whole time? Thought he went from at 5 or 6 to 2. Yikes.