Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Imagine a guard dog separated from you by a fence, with a lawnmower headed toward

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i always fall for fultz's traps. i read half of the op fairly interested in what's being said until i realize it's just another one of his posts pushing around the people that don't agree with him politically. why someone apparently so intelligent and well-read wastes his time bullying people on an internet forum is beyond me.
    mental illness.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Imagine a guard dog separated from you by a fence, with a lawnmower headed toward

DoctorPee stain

i always fall for fultz's traps. i read half of the op fairly interested in what's being said until i realize it's just another one of his posts pushing around the people that don't agree with him politically. why someone apparently so intelligent and well-read wastes his time bullying people on an internet forum is beyond me.

You gonna do somethin about it?

Or just stand there and bleed...?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Bullying is just a more persuasive way of letting people know that they are ****ing up. Normal conversation isn’t getting anything through to these guys.

one email, two email, three email, four
    welfarefan getting bullied
    time to email jeff once more

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    DoctorPee stain
    Pee stains, wee rains

Quote Originally Posted by welfarefan View Post
    one email, two email, three email, four
    welfarefan getting bullied
    time to email jeff once more

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

go back inside

Local High School Star Chick Stern's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post

Trump always dances like he has a d!@# in each hand

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    LeFultz the Goat

Love the posts my guy.
    +1 Clever writer. Very hung too, or so I've heard

He's essentially saying that Libtards are like trained dogs, ready to jump and protect their masters for a few scraps. They're generally weak, followers that crave a little attention and recognition (aka, pets and pats on the head). It's a brutal analogy, but it makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post
    He's essentially saying that Libtards are like trained dogs, ready to jump and protect their masters for a few scraps. They're generally weak, followers that crave a little attention and recognition (aka, pets and pats on the head). It's a brutal analogy, but it makes sense...
    That's what's on his mind 24/7. The reality is that most people don't give a shit about daily politics. They vote - that's it - no matter if they align with conservative or liberal ideologies. The 5% partizans around are what let Chris, Chewy, bladefd, Milltertime et al meltdown all day all year. Both the partizans and the guys on here are the dog, but just check what some right wingers had to say about Trimp prenomination or dem fanboys pre Biden.

We call people like these "party soldier" around here. They align with any worldview their party throws at them. If the GOP said they wanna secure the Trans vote Chewy would be ok with it within a few days, same if the Dems said they wanna get rid of blacks altogether. They'd spin that shit like how openminded the GOP is or how Blacks are responsible for so much crime just to justify their party's new behaviour.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Also I forgot to mention:

This was my farewell post for political discussion on here.

Consider me... retired!
    thank god if there is one

Do you really consider it "bullying" when the people he's "bullying" give no fuqs about his opinion though? Dude is just writing the same boring wall of text he's been writing for years now, all he does is word it slightly differently. That's what you call text book living in his head rent free. It's so obvious that I'm in his head 24/7 that he has to write essays about it, meanwhile I don't even think about poor little Chrissy until I see him mention me yet again...poor little fella He really does need to get out once in a while
    Last edited by TheMan; 03-12-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Wow. I just saw this thread.

You know what the difference is between the OP and the people he listed?

The people he listed didnt spend the time to write a damn essay on a basketball forum. We went outside with the inconvenience of a mask and went on with our lives.