Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: LGBT Identification Rises to 5.6% in Latest U.S. Estimate

Typical Trump Cult white male grievance post.

Local High School Star

Lol. There were just a lot more closet **** in the 20th century.

And women are gay as hell. Half of them are bi.

Men are whores to pu.ssy but the wide range of things that turn a vag.ina on is really ridiculous. Everything from bank accounts to being bullied to female body parts. They’re really sexually retarded and will naturally skew anything like this, especially today when it’s easier to embrace it all.
    But absolutely more social acceptability, not more gayness, you dummies. Think about it like this, what the hell about modern society do you think could’ve made YOU gay or gayer. Not a damn thing.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    That's why I consider being gay as a actual mental illness because it's not biologicaly correct to have sexual intercourse with another man as the whole point of sex is to reproduce

Btw I am not homophobic I have friends that are gay but people need to acknowledge that humans are not supposed to be attracted to the same sex
    What do you make of Bonobos? The entire species without exception is bisexual, and that's one of our closest relatives. In fact homosexual behaviors in animals is incredibly common. 10% of rams are exclusively gay, a number not to dissimilar to humans. Would you honestly say all these animals are suffering from mental illness? Clearly that doesn't make any sense.

I think what's really happening is that our views on sex have been tainted by religion for thousands of years now, and as we become less religious as a society we become more accepting of these behaviors that arise naturally in some people. To say sex only serves the purpose of reproduction is extremely reductive. Can you imagine only having sex when you wanted to make a baby? What a miserable existence that would be.